Author Topic: Obama to latinos: dump your cell phone and cable to pay for health insurance  (Read 466 times)

rangerrebew

Obama to Latinos: Dump Your Cell Phone and Cable to Pay for Health Insurance

Posted By Daniel Greenfield On March 12, 2014 @ 12:40 pm In The Point | 10 Comments

Hey America, would you like budgeting tips from the millionaire who made your health insurance obscenely expensive?

President Barack Obama held a Spanish language town hall at the Newseum last week and was asked a question from a man who wanted to buy Obamacare for a family of three but couldn’t afford it.

“Is the Affordable Care Act really affordable?” the moderator then asked Obama. Obama couldn’t settle on a single answer to the question, so he instead suggested that the man should just sign up for Medicaid, blamed Texas for affordable insurance not being available, and concluded by saying the man should cancel his telephone service if he can’t afford to pay for any of Obamacare’s health insurance options.

The president said the man should “prioritize health care” and cut spending on things like cable, cell phone, and other things to afford insurance.

I guess what I would say, if you looked at that person’s budget, and you looked at their cable bill, their cell phone bill, other things that they’re spending on, it may turn out that it’s just they haven’t prioritized health care because right now everybody is healthy.

Obama clearly has no idea what budgeting $36,000 for a family of three looks like. He’s never had to do it and he’s been living on taxpayer money, his every need waited on by a huge White House staff. When he travels abroad, so many people accompany him that it looks like an invasion.

Instead of significantly addressing the cost hikes in ObamaCare, Obama predictably tries to shift the blame onto everyone else.

1. He shifts blame onto Republican governors who didn’t expand Medicaid

2. And finally on the individuals who can’t afford his health care plan

The most irresponsible man in the White House in American history accuses ordinary people, whose problems, according to Senator Reid, are lies made up by the Koch brothers, of being irresponsible… even as he refuses to take responsibility for causing their suffering.

This is a Spanish language forum and Obama isn’t doing himself any favors here. Latinos lack a racial solidarity reason to vote for him. His approval is underwater among Hispanics with the key factor being the poor implementation of ObamaCare. Hispanic voters like government health care, but they don’t like the mess that Obama made of it.

And Obama’s response to them is to accuse them of wasting money on cable instead of health insurance.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Article printed from FrontPage Magazine: http://www.frontpagemag.com

URL to article: http://www.frontpagemag.com/2014/dgreenfield/obama-to-latinos-dump-your-cell-phone-and-cable-to-pay-for-health-insurance/

Offline Gazoo

• Inactive Members
Instead of significantly addressing the cost hikes in ObamaCare, Obama predictably tries to shift the blame onto everyone else.

1. He shifts blame onto Republican governors who didn’t expand Medicaid

2. And finally on the individuals who can’t afford his health care plan

The most irresponsible man in the White House in American history accuses ordinary people, whose problems, according to Senator Reid, are lies made up by the Koch brothers, of being irresponsible… even as he refuses to take responsibility for causing their suffering.

This is a Spanish language forum and Obama isn’t doing himself any favors here. Latinos lack a racial solidarity reason to vote for him. His approval is underwater among Hispanics with the key factor being the poor implementation of ObamaCare. Hispanic voters like government health care, but they don’t like the mess that Obama made of it.

And Obama’s response to them is to accuse them of wasting money on cable instead of health insurance

The last time Obama got this desperate and angry because he was shellacked; he attacked his opponents via the IRS. This man won't stop unless somebody stops him. This man attacks America every day with his lies and divisive nature. You can't fool all of the people all of the time.
"The Tea Party has a right to feel cheated.

When does the Republican Party, put in the majority by the Tea Party, plan to honor its commitment to halt the growth of the Federal monolith and bring the budget back into balance"?

rangerrebew

The last time Obama got this desperate and angry because he was shellacked; he attacked his opponents via the IRS. This man won't stop unless somebody stops him. This man attacks America every day with his lies and divisive nature. You can't fool all of the people all of the time.

But a democrat politician can fool all democrats all the time. :thud:

Offline Howie66

• MOLON LABE & SEMPER FI!
But a democrat politician can fool all democrats all the time. :thud:
Because they are all FOOLS.
I come in peace, I didn't bring artillery.  But I am pleading with you with tears in my eyes:  If you bleep with me, I'll kill you all.

Marine General James Mattis, to Iraqi tribal leaders (Note: Mattis did NOT say "BLEEP". He threw the F Bomb)

I didn't enlist in the Corps just to watch my country become a Third World Communist Shit-hole. Don't know anyone who did.