Author Topic: Coulter Doubles Down on Attack of 'Con Men and Shysters' Using the Tea Party for Monetary Gain  (Read 578 times)

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-TV/2014/03/13/Coulter-Doubles-Down-on-Attack-of-Con-Men-and-Shysters-Using-the-Tea-Party-for-Monetary-Gain

video at link.

On Sean Hannity’s Wednesday Fox News Channel broadcast, conservative commentator Ann Coulter reiterated a criticism she had offered a few weeks earlier of groups ginning up anger under the Tea Party banner for monetary gains.

“No, I don't think you have characterized my position properly,” Coulter said. “Yes, the Tea Party I love. People are using – con men and shysters are claiming to be Tea Partiers in order to raise money for themselves, in order to redecorate their offices, in order to put in craft beer bars. They are doing that by going after what they call establishment Republicans. The beauty part of doing that is that they're not going after Democrats. So The New York Times won't get on their case. MSNBC won’t get on their case. That’s actually one way you can tell who is doing something useful on our side. You cannot pick up The New York Times or turn on MSNBC without them attacking the Koch Brothers. Who do you think is hurting the left more in America? Anything run by the Koch Brothers or Senate Conservative Fund, Club for Growth, FreedomWorks? People are claiming to be Tea Partiers while going after good Republicans. My column that just got posted tonight at AnnCoulter.com is about Sen. Mitch McConnell. I go through the facts of his record and then the crazy hysterical Jeremiah ads against him at places like RedState. And it simply does not match up with the facts. I look at a senator's voting record. They just gin up people who are angry and I understand why people are angry. I’m angry. We’re all angry. That’s why we need to replace Democrats with Republicans and not just lash out at the people closest to us.”

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Chris Chocola of the Club for Growth Vs. Steven LaTourette of the Main Street Partnership

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o5WNILyNjfI

Offline olde north church

Yeah, welcome to the party Annie.  Better late than never.
Why?  Well, because I'm a bastard, that's why.