Author Topic:  (Read 371 times)

Offline Rapunzel

« on: March 12, 2014, 10:06:42 PM »

Offline happyg

« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2014, 08:12:47 AM »
Justina should feel like a prisoner because she is one. No matter what her illness really is, it was made worse by her incarceration in a hospital she nor her parents wanted to be. I'm picturing a huge lawsuit for malpractice,  false imprisonment, among and assortment of issues.

Offline Howie66

• MOLON LABE & SEMPER FI!
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2014, 12:24:33 PM »
No mention that ROMNEYCARE is the medical system in Massachusetts.
I come in peace, I didn't bring artillery.  But I am pleading with you with tears in my eyes:  If you bleep with me, I'll kill you all.

Marine General James Mattis, to Iraqi tribal leaders (Note: Mattis did NOT say "BLEEP". He threw the F Bomb)

I didn't enlist in the Corps just to watch my country become a Third World Communist Shit-hole. Don't know anyone who did.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2014, 12:26:50 PM »
Justina should feel like a prisoner because she is one. No matter what her illness really is, it was made worse by her incarceration in a hospital she nor her parents wanted to be. I'm picturing a huge lawsuit for malpractice,  false imprisonment, among and assortment of issues.

While I agree with you, I feel 100% certain that the young woman would far prefer her 14 months and ability to walk back, rather than some financial settlement.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline Howie66

• MOLON LABE & SEMPER FI!
« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2014, 12:30:59 PM »
While I agree with you, I feel 100% certain that the young woman would far prefer her 14 months and ability to walk back, rather than some financial settlement.
That's a pretty safe bet.

However it's about time that these worthless bureaucrats feel the sting of accountability. There is a special place in HELL for the people responsible for this outrage.
I come in peace, I didn't bring artillery.  But I am pleading with you with tears in my eyes:  If you bleep with me, I'll kill you all.

Marine General James Mattis, to Iraqi tribal leaders (Note: Mattis did NOT say "BLEEP". He threw the F Bomb)

I didn't enlist in the Corps just to watch my country become a Third World Communist Shit-hole. Don't know anyone who did.

Offline happyg

« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2014, 12:31:55 PM »

Of course, her health is the priority, but those people have been through hell for over 14 months, and are probably financially burdened because of this.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf