Author Topic: Obama goes shopping at the Gap in NYC; flummoxed by credit card machine  (Read 398 times)

Offline mountaineer

• Paranoid Hillbilly
“Hell hath no fury like a vested interest masquerading as a moral principle.” - Ryan T Anderson

Offline Gazoo

• Inactive Members
"The Tea Party has a right to feel cheated.

When does the Republican Party, put in the majority by the Tea Party, plan to honor its commitment to halt the growth of the Federal monolith and bring the budget back into balance"?

Offline happyg

Obama's media and voters are in love with the trivia about him, that doesn't mean a thing when it comes to electing a president. They might as well vote for Justin Bieber. Even with all his faults, Justin has a, girly face, just like Obama.

Offline mountaineer

• Paranoid Hillbilly
Perfect graphic, Gazoo!  :silly:
“Hell hath no fury like a vested interest masquerading as a moral principle.” - Ryan T Anderson

Offline olde north church

Why?  Well, because I'm a bastard, that's why.

Offline Gazoo

• Inactive Members
I realize it should be left unsaid. But just.in.case

The color of Obama's skin has nothing to do with why I am left with the feeling of barfing all over. It makes me sick to my stomach at how some GAP cashier actually said this and how the man could carry a communist flag, kill a puppy; all awhile balancing a world globe to save us from something and the media drools.. Plus, I think that maybe, just maybe, the media made up that any GAP girl was drooling over him.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2014, 04:40:39 PM by Gazoo »
"The Tea Party has a right to feel cheated.

When does the Republican Party, put in the majority by the Tea Party, plan to honor its commitment to halt the growth of the Federal monolith and bring the budget back into balance"?

Offline happyg

Remember when Clinton was asked if he boxers or briefs. Liberals are a classless society unto themselves.

Offline mountaineer

• Paranoid Hillbilly
The polyester-blend jacket, made in Vietnam, put him back $64.95.
Yet another hint as to why we're gazillions in debt.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf