Author Topic: Obama: 'I Don't Have Time to Waste. The Clock Is Ticking.' by Daniel Halper  (Read 372 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.weeklystandard.com/print/blogs/obama-i-dont-have-time-waste-clock-ticking_784657.html

Obama: 'I Don't Have Time to Waste. The Clock Is Ticking.'
'We have our blind spots and we have our dogmas and we've got our crazy folks.'
Daniel Halper
March 12, 2014 7:17 AM

President Obama knows that his time is almost up. It's a point he's making to liberal Democratic donors to get them to donate generously in this year's mid-term election.

At a Democratic fundraiser last night in New York City, President Obama said, "I hope you will all step up because, although I'm very optimistic about our long-term trends, the notion that we would waste two years in further inaction rather than move boldly on a path that I think all of us in this room agree on -- we don't have time to waste."

The president continued, "I don't have time to waste.  The clock is ticking.  There’s less than two years left -- less than three years left.  I want to squeeze every last little bit of work that I can during the remainder of my term so that, looking back, I'm going to be able to say that we left everything on the field and every single person I could help in this office -- which is such an incredible privilege -- I helped."

But before that, Obama also took an opportunity in the middle of the fundraiser, to tweak Democrats. "And the fact of the matter is that Democrats are not without our flaws.  We have our blind spots and we have our dogmas and we've got our crazy folks," Obama said as the crowd laughed. 

"But as a whole, this is a party that is serious about making sure that America is growing and offering opportunity to everybody.  And the story many of you here in this room have lived, the success that you’ve lived out, what we're about is making sure a whole bunch of kids behind us can live out that same success.  And if I have just a smidgeon of a cooperative Congress, think what we can do these next two and a half years."
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Gazoo

• Inactive Members

Campaigner-in-chief is mighty desperate huh?

We have our blind spots and we have our dogmas and we've got our crazy folks," Obama said as the crowd laughed. 

I would like to know who Obama thinks are the crazy folk in the dem party? The commie progressive caucus is the radical crazies; which is Obama.
"The Tea Party has a right to feel cheated.

When does the Republican Party, put in the majority by the Tea Party, plan to honor its commitment to halt the growth of the Federal monolith and bring the budget back into balance"?