Author Topic: Krauthammer: Arrogant Obama 'Semi-Delusional,' 'Radically Unaware' of His 'Failed Foreign Policy'  (Read 364 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-TV/2014/03/12/Krauthammer-Arrogant-Obama-Semi-Delusional-Radically-Unaware-of-His-Failed-Foreign-Policy

on Breitbart TV 11 Mar 2014

On “The O’Reilly Factor” on Tuesday night, Washington Post columnist Charles Krauthammer criticized President Barack Obama for his foreign policy but downplayed the effects of Obama’s interview with Zach Galifianakis in a Funny or Die video on Russian President Vladimir Putin of Obama.

“I think it’s a kind of arrogance,” Krauthammer said. “He thinks he has a good foreign policy. I think he is semi-delusional about the results of these five years. There is not a spot in the world you -- can go from Syria to Libya to Iran to China, to Russia to Ukraine where the United States is not worse off, less regarded, considered weak than it was five years ago. This is a completely failed foreign policy. And he seems radically unaware of that.”
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!

Charles.....it's YOU that's "semi-delusional" and "radically unaware" if you think Obama isn't fully cognizant of WTF he's doing and the ramifications therein.

.....oh...and thanks for the unwanted commercial that plays just because I clicked on the damned thread.   :whistle:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald