Author Topic: WSJ: ObamaCare's Secret Mandate Exemption - No Obamacare Penalty for 2 More Years  (Read 684 times)

Offline Oceander

• Technical
  • TBR Illuminati

Offline Oceander

• Technical
  • TBR Illuminati
Everybody - and I mean everybody - should be claiming these exemptions.  If you didn't have your plan cancelled, then you should claim the second exemption - the one for people who believe they've suffered some sort of (unspecified) hardship related to health care insurance.  Even if you didn't suffer any hardship other than the extra time and effort to find a new plan and sign up for it.

This is a "poll" if you will - a survey, essentially, of how many people have been hurt by Obamacare and, to borrow a phrase many should be familiar with, should be FReeped (or TBRed, if you will) by having as many people as possible claim this second exemption.  After all, you only need to have a subjective belief that you've suffered some minimal sort of hardship, and you don't even have to provide any documentation to back your belief up.

Basically, if we all push as hard as we can now and use this as a handy-dandy democrat-provided wedge, we can accelerate the point at which it will become evident to everyone, although hardcore liberals will continue to deny their own knowledge, that Obamacare is a failure.  The sooner we can prove that, the sooner we can start getting it repealed.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2014, 11:34:48 AM by Oceander »

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
Too early, Oceander. Be better hitting that in August/September. Makes it impossible to spin away before November if it gets left until later in the year. Do it now and the Dems can point to all these people successfully signed up.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline Oceander

• Technical
  • TBR Illuminati
Too early, Oceander. Be better hitting that in August/September. Makes it impossible to spin away before November if it gets left until later in the year. Do it now and the Dems can point to all these people successfully signed up.

I would imagine that the claim for dispensation is made on one's tax return.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf