Author Topic: It followed me home from the gun store.  (Read 1765 times)

Online NavyCanDo

It followed me home from the gun store.
« on: March 10, 2014, 07:03:04 pm »
Thanks to a large company bonus this year, I finally was able to walk out of my favorite gun store with a brand new Springfield XDs 9mm.   Nothing is as exciting  as walking out of a gun store with a new firearm. And nothing will bring that excitement to a crashing end as when you have to explain to your wife when you get home why you need another gun.   So if she ask any of you. It followed me home, I had to keep it.   

Reviews said the XDs  was a great gun for concealment, and they were right. With a IWB holster with the right pants, you can forget it’s there after awhile.   And it shoots great, with no more recoil than my much larger and heavier Ruger P89 , and I was firing 2 inch groups this weekend pretty consistently.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2014, 12:48:55 pm by NavyCanDo »
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline Howie66

• MOLON LABE & SEMPER FI!
Re: It followed me home from the gun store.
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2014, 11:22:10 pm »
Thanks to a large company bonus this year, I finally was able to walk out of my favorite gun store with a brand new Springfield XDs 9mm.   Nothing is as exciting  as walking out of a gun store with a new firearm. And nothing will bring that excitement to a crashing end as when you have to explain to your wife when you get home why you need another gun.   So if she ask any of you. It followed me home, I had to keep it.   

Reviews said the XDs  was a great gone for concealment, and they were right. With a IWB holster with the right pants, you can forget it’s there after awhile.   And it shoots great, with no more recoil than my much larger and heavier Ruger P89 , and I was firing 2 inch groups this weekend pretty consistently.

Congratulations!

Just to let you know, I tried your approach on my wife a couple of years ago. Just got a nice bonus and the SOG Armory around the corner was having a sale on RRA AR-15s. It was such a great deal, that I couldn't resist! It took a couple of weeks before the dust settled on that on!  :silly: :silly: :silly:
I come in peace, I didn't bring artillery.  But I am pleading with you with tears in my eyes:  If you bleep with me, I'll kill you all.

Marine General James Mattis, to Iraqi tribal leaders (Note: Mattis did NOT say "BLEEP". He threw the F Bomb)

I didn't enlist in the Corps just to watch my country become a Third World Communist Shit-hole. Don't know anyone who did.