Author Topic: You Can't Hunt With It  (Read 1085 times)

Offline AbaraXas

• Не русский хакер
  • Social Media Advisor
  • Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
You Can't Hunt With It
« on: March 11, 2014, 10:35:46 PM »
Libs are always telling us there is no use for civilians to have an AR-15. After all. You can't hunt with it.
Oh wait.

I know you were afraid. Who wouldn't be? War, terror, disease. There were a myriad of problems which conspired to corrupt your reason and rob you of your common sense. Fear got the best of you, and in your panic you turned to the now high chancellor, Adam Sutler. He promised you order, he promised you peace, and all he demanded in return was your silent, obedient consent.

Offline Howie66

• MOLON LABE & SEMPER FI!
Re: You Can't Hunt With It
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2014, 10:39:50 AM »
Libs are always telling us there is no use for civilians to have an AR-15. After all. You can't hunt with it.
Oh wait.

Sweet!

It's even more fun with a couple of them! lol
I come in peace, I didn't bring artillery.  But I am pleading with you with tears in my eyes:  If you bleep with me, I'll kill you all.

Marine General James Mattis, to Iraqi tribal leaders (Note: Mattis did NOT say "BLEEP". He threw the F Bomb)

I didn't enlist in the Corps just to watch my country become a Third World Communist Shit-hole. Don't know anyone who did.

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2014, 11:00:48 AM »
That's one hell of a hawg!  Any idea where it was taken??  I know these are extreme nuisance animals in a number of States....

:beer:

Online EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2014, 01:09:40 PM »
That's one hell of a hawg!  Any idea where it was taken??  I know these are extreme nuisance animals in a number of States....

North Carolina.

http://www.wral.com/news/news_briefs/video/13470854/
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline Howie66

• MOLON LABE & SEMPER FI!
« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2014, 09:31:12 PM »

Check this out, my friend: http://helicopterhuntingsafety.com/
I come in peace, I didn't bring artillery.  But I am pleading with you with tears in my eyes:  If you bleep with me, I'll kill you all.

Marine General James Mattis, to Iraqi tribal leaders (Note: Mattis did NOT say "BLEEP". He threw the F Bomb)

I didn't enlist in the Corps just to watch my country become a Third World Communist Shit-hole. Don't know anyone who did.

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2014, 09:33:16 PM »
Check this out, my friend: http://helicopterhuntingsafety.com/

yah....now that's some sport there....gotta be a blast blowing along and hanging out the door that low in a helo....

Offline AbaraXas

• Не русский хакер
  • Social Media Advisor
  • Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2014, 12:20:56 AM »
yah....now that's some sport there....gotta be a blast blowing along and hanging out the door that low in a helo....

We have helicopter hog hunting here. It is on my wish list.
I know you were afraid. Who wouldn't be? War, terror, disease. There were a myriad of problems which conspired to corrupt your reason and rob you of your common sense. Fear got the best of you, and in your panic you turned to the now high chancellor, Adam Sutler. He promised you order, he promised you peace, and all he demanded in return was your silent, obedient consent.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf