Author Topic: Visit to 'The Gap' is still all about Obama  (Read 449 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Visit to 'The Gap' is still all about Obama
« on: March 12, 2014, 12:55:33 am »
http://www.examiner.com/article/visit-to-the-gap-is-still-all-about-obama

Dean Chambers

March 11, 2014

The most narcissistic president in the history of the country can't do anything or stop anywhere without it being all entirely about him. He's the center of the attention and thinks he's the reason the rest of the world exists, to worship him. Paul Bedard writes in The Washington Examiner today about President Obama and his family visiting “The Gap” in New York City to do a little shopping.

Bedard wrote, “President Obama, on a fundraising field trip to New York City on Tuesday, stopped in at a Gap on 42nd Street to shop for his wife and daughters, confidently telling those around him, "I think the ladies will be impressed by my style sense.””

Obama says the ladies will be impressed with his “style sense,” as if anyone has ever been impressed with Obama's sense about style or anything else, and then Bedard reports that Obama ruled no V-neck sweaters for his daughters Sasha and Malia because he is, “worried the v-neck is going to slip.”

While I may not be an expert on wardrope malfunctions, I haven't heard of the issue of “slipping” in assocation with women and girls wearing V-neck sweaters. The narcissistic, manchild president was going to impress us all with his “style sense” instead proved himself to be an ignorant fool on yet one more subject where he lacks any knowledge or common sense.

I'm sure some pabulum puking liberal is going to disagree and seek to “educate” me on the “slip” issue just to cover for Obama. Remember, that would be one of the same pabulum puking liberals that would be quite exploit this comment if it had been said by a Republican president, not to mention the obvious ignorance of the slide-it-yourself credit card system that Obama was unfamiliar with when the sales associate asked him to slide his credit card himself. Barack Obama needs to get out into the “real world” more often, like the rest of us do.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Howie66

• MOLON LABE & SEMPER FI!
Re: Visit to 'The Gap' is still all about Obama
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2014, 01:12:17 am »
Buck Ofama.

Of course it's all about him.

I am so ready for this asshat to disappear from our presence....
I come in peace, I didn't bring artillery.  But I am pleading with you with tears in my eyes:  If you bleep with me, I'll kill you all.

Marine General James Mattis, to Iraqi tribal leaders (Note: Mattis did NOT say "BLEEP". He threw the F Bomb)

I didn't enlist in the Corps just to watch my country become a Third World Communist Shit-hole. Don't know anyone who did.

Oceander

Re: Visit to 'The Gap' is still all about Obama
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2014, 01:19:13 am »