Author Topic: According to NARAL president, pro-life is unAmerican  (Read 389 times)

rangerrebew

According to NARAL president, pro-life is unAmerican
« on: March 11, 2014, 09:20:11 pm »
According to NARAL President Pro-Life Is UnAmerican

By Cultural Limits on March 10, 2014   • ( 2 )

This woman calls pro-lifers unAmerican.  Why?
 Because we dare to think of women as more than just customers at a clinic.

You can’t make this stuff up:

Because what [Pro-Lifers] really care about is telling women and all people for that matter, that it’s their way or the highway, that there’s only one ‘right way’ for us to live our lives, and that they get to decide what that is. And that, my friends, is un-American. But we know, and guess what, they know too, that the American people are on our side. - Ilyse Hogue, NARAL President, March 6, 2014  From NewsBusters

Not that this would be the pot calling the kettle black, but…
•How American is it to advocate for “clinics” where not just babies are killed on a daily basis, but women are harmed – and then protesting the idea that such facilities should be fully licensed ambulatory surgical centers with cleanliness standards, a betrayal of the keep it “SAFE” pledge.
•How American is lying to women and young girls about what is growing in their bodies, convincing them to destroy not just their children, but their minds and bodies in the process more or less for profit.
•How American is it to perpetuate the coat hanger lie that one of the founders of the very organization Ms. Hogue leads admitted was made up in order to further the goal of legalizing abortion mainly so that the physicians who performed the procedure would not go to jail.
•How American is it to push on religious people who believe that procreation and related activities is a gift from God an agenda that includes teaching global population control methods disguised as “good” and a casualization of what religious people consider to be sacred.
•How American is it to insist that one’s way is the “right” way and then complain that the opposition says the same thing.

This is not the first time Ms. Hogue has made the assertion that we who believe that life is precious from the moment of conception until natural death are unAmerican.  As the NewsBusters article above states, we’ve missed this before.  Not this time.

In case it has escaped Ms. Hogue’s notice, all over the country, as the standards for care at the nation’s abortuaries are tightened, they are closing at record rates.  In my state, Missouri, only one still stands.  In the state of Texas, land-mass wise the largest of the continuous 48, 19 clinics have closed due to new standards – almost half in that state.  This is seen as an obstacle to “women’s healthcare,” but other than NARAL and other activist groups, there does not seem to be much of an outcry.

America is on their side, huh?

In fact, there isn’t much noise at all other than the pro-choice harpies.  What they want is to live their lives without consequence and for the rest of us to approve of that way of living, even if it means turning a blind eye to murder.  And they try every day to convince the rest of us that their way is the correct one.  Or, in their words, “American Way.”

Well, color this pro-lifer unAmerican if that is the case.  Lying to women about not just their choices, but the consequences of them is reprehensible.  If in Ms. Hogue’s America this is unpatriotic, then so be it.  Wearing that badge will be no sacrifice.  Women’s lives and well being both physically and mentally are too valuable to deceive them.

Seriously, just who is waging a War on Women again?

http://theconservativecitizen.com/2014/03/10/according-to-naral-president-pro-life-is-unamerican/
« Last Edit: March 11, 2014, 09:20:54 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline Howie66

• MOLON LABE & SEMPER FI!
Re: According to NARAL president, pro-life is unAmerican
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2014, 09:57:17 pm »
I wouldn't oppose retro-active abortions for those who want to murder babies.
I come in peace, I didn't bring artillery.  But I am pleading with you with tears in my eyes:  If you bleep with me, I'll kill you all.

Marine General James Mattis, to Iraqi tribal leaders (Note: Mattis did NOT say "BLEEP". He threw the F Bomb)

I didn't enlist in the Corps just to watch my country become a Third World Communist Shit-hole. Don't know anyone who did.

Online Right_in_Virginia

Re: According to NARAL president, pro-life is unAmerican
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2014, 11:12:12 pm »
We are through the looking glass.