Author Topic: Poll: Majority of Israeli Jews--and Arabs--Distrust Kerry  (Read 355 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
Poll: Majority of Israeli Jews--and Arabs--Distrust Kerry
« on: March 11, 2014, 05:17:56 PM »
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Peace/2014/03/11/Majority-of-Israeli-Jews-and-Arabs-Distrust-Kerry

by Joel B. Pollak 11 Mar 2014, 7:45 AM PDT

A new poll released by the Israel Democracy Institute reveals that 64% of Israelis--including 66% of Jews and 53% of Arabs--do not trust U.S. Secretary of State "to take Israel's security into account as a crucial factor in the framework agreement." The poll was conducted among 603 Israeli respondents with a margin of error of 4.1%.

The poll, part of the Israel Democracy Institute's monthly "Peace Index," also revealed that majorities of Israeli Jews and Arabs believe that Kerry's main motivation in pursuing negotiations is personal--namely, "making history as a statesman where others before him had failed." Kerry has made the negotiations his top priority.

Support the USO

Offline Rapunzel

Re: Poll: Majority of Israeli Jews--and Arabs--Distrust Kerry
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2014, 06:04:33 PM »
Join the club.
“The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.” G Washington July 2, 1776

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2014, 07:19:39 PM »
Full disclosure should read:  the majority of Israelis and Arabs also distrust each other.

Kerry aside, it's always been a no-win for any mediator.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2014, 07:20:14 PM by Right_in_Virginia »
"January 20th 2017 will be remembered as the day the people became the rulers of this nation again."  --  President Donald J. Trump

Offline Howie66

• MOLON LABE & SEMPER FI!
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2014, 07:24:38 PM »
When one knows and understands that Hanoi John Effin Kerry IS first and foremost a TRAITOR, I find it hard to understand the notion that anybody (in their right mind) could possibly have any trust in this POS.

But that's just me, I guess.  :whistle:
I come in peace, I didn't bring artillery.  But I am pleading with you with tears in my eyes:  If you bleep with me, I'll kill you all.

Marine General James Mattis, to Iraqi tribal leaders (Note: Mattis did NOT say "BLEEP". He threw the F Bomb)

I didn't enlist in the Corps just to watch my country become a Third World Communist Shit-hole. Don't know anyone who did.

Offline Fishrrman

« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2014, 10:29:33 PM »
Howie wrote:
[[ But that's just me, I guess...]]

It ain't just you.

I was about to post the same thing, but you beat me to it!

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf