Author Topic: New York Man Owes $1,800 After Hospital Refuses to Accept ObamaCare Plan  (Read 678 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-TV/2014/03/11/New-York-Man-Owes-1800-After-Hospital-Refuses-to-Accept-ObamaCare-Plan

on Breitbart TV 11 Mar 2014, 8:15 AM PDT

Donald Webb, a disabled Oswego County, NY man, had his ObamaCare insurance denied by a local hospital and was hit with a bill totaling nearly $1,800 according to a a report from Syracuse, NY CBS affiliate WTVH on Monday...
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Relic

It's just getting hard to take. Brietbart, Blaze, Drudge, etc. Preaching to the choir. You don't see this stuff on NBCABCCBSCNNMSNBC. The average person still thinks Obamacare is free and will fix healthcare, if only all Republicans would resign or die.

Offline mountaineer

I can't wait till the 63-year-old Marxist jackass in my family - who's convinced that Obamacare is the answer to all his problems - tries to get that knee replacement he thinks he requires/deserves. Oh no, we're sorry. Not covered.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Rapunzel

Ezekial  Emmanuel (the brother) is on with Megyn Kelly right now and you'd think Ocare is a raging success and everything is apple pie and ice cream.
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Offline Relic

Ezekial  Emmanuel (the brother) is on with Megyn Kelly right now and you'd think Ocare is a raging success and everything is apple pie and ice cream.

I'm convinced that as long as the media tells Americans that, they will believe it, in spite of what they experience.