Author Topic: What The Hell Is Wrong With These People?  (Read 549 times)

Offline happyg

What The Hell Is Wrong With These People?
« on: March 11, 2014, 03:40:13 pm »

The awake and aware have long known that the average American citizen is ignorant. They take no notice at all of the events going on around them and remain blissfully unaware of what’s coming down the pipe.

Now being stupid in private is something we are all guilty of from time to time, but doing it on camera, well that’s just plain…stupid.

Over the last few weeks Mark Dice has shown just how compliant the average citizen is. He took to the streets and asked people to sign petitions…

In support of an Orwellian police state.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l02E4cj4Vvo&feature=player_embedded

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BftyB69xQC4&feature=player_embedded

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LIvea_QWF4g&feature=player_embedded

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XoHFWx5JWEk&feature=player_embedded

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ULqot90RWL4&feature=player_embedded
You have to ask yourself, what the hell is wrong with these people?

What has happened to people that they would submit to a naked body scan in order to purchase candy?

Can you believe that regular people in the street would agree that infanticide is a good idea?

Maybe the DHS won’t need to use all the ammunition they have stockpiled. They could just post a couple of guys with a clipboard asking people to sign if they think going to a concentration FEMA camp for their own protection is a good idea. Those that sign get on the bus, those that don’t get a bullet. Simple.

Source: TheDailySheeple

http://michaeljstedman.com/2013/10/31/what-the-hell-is-wrong-with-these-people/

Offline Gazoo

• Inactive Members
Re: What The Hell Is Wrong With These People?
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2014, 04:49:12 pm »
They were educated this way and their parents didn't correct them of their brainwashing?
"The Tea Party has a right to feel cheated.

When does the Republican Party, put in the majority by the Tea Party, plan to honor its commitment to halt the growth of the Federal monolith and bring the budget back into balance"?

Offline musiclady

« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2014, 05:00:49 pm »
No matter how many of these kinds of things I see, I am always amazed at how little people know, and how little they think.

I was most struck by the "infanticide" petition, because he didn't hide at all that it was killing children after birth, and yet they all signed.

We are a country that has rotted from the inside.  I don't know how we'll survive.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2014, 05:08:04 pm »
I think some of these look-at-how-stupid people videos are phony.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline Howie66

• MOLON LABE & SEMPER FI!
« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2014, 05:11:05 pm »
No matter how many of these kinds of things I see, I am always amazed at how little people know, and how little they think.

I was most struck by the "infanticide" petition, because he didn't hide at all that it was killing children after birth, and yet they all signed.

We are a country that has rotted from the inside.  I don't know how we'll survive.

Critical Thinking is something that has disappeared from the classroom. I think this happened shortly after God was kicked out of schools.

One of my favorite teachers Mr. "Ace" Sanders (Biology) was fond of saying that "In Science there are NO Absolutes". I can only imagine his reaction to the "Globull Warming" peddlers, today.
I come in peace, I didn't bring artillery.  But I am pleading with you with tears in my eyes:  If you bleep with me, I'll kill you all.

Marine General James Mattis, to Iraqi tribal leaders (Note: Mattis did NOT say "BLEEP". He threw the F Bomb)

I didn't enlist in the Corps just to watch my country become a Third World Communist Shit-hole. Don't know anyone who did.

Offline Gazoo

• Inactive Members
« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2014, 05:28:36 pm »
In the first couple of videos the guy even has on a troll t-shirt and they still don't know they are being trolled.

It seems the word troll nowadays is different than we all know it to be. Nowadays troll is that picture on the guys t-shirt and trolling just means a gag, a joke, a BSer.

And they still think the questions are serious with the troll shirt on  :silly:

When does the Republican Party, put in the majority by the Tea Party, plan to honor its commitment to halt the growth of the Federal monolith and bring the budget back into balance"?

Offline Gazoo

• Inactive Members

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
« Reply #7 on: March 11, 2014, 06:06:14 pm »
"The best argument against Democracy can be found during a ten minute conversation with the average voter." -- Sir Winston Churchill

Offline raml

« Reply #8 on: March 11, 2014, 06:57:16 pm »
When it comes to knowing what is really going on in the world I find most people don't want to know. When I was growing up my dad did make sure we knew what was going on and I use to read the Detroit news from the front page to the last page excluding only the ads. I still wonder why the claim no one knew about JFK's affairs I knew and my dad considered it a lack of character that is why we were one of the few Catholic families that didn't vote for him. We also knew that Jackie was paid 1 million dollars to stay with him. There was no Camelot that was a figment of Jackie's and the presses imagination. People want to believe in happy ever after that is why they don't want world or local news to upset their life. If they block it out it really didn't happen. I come across these types of people all the time and it makes you want to shake them but instead you just give up on talking anything but hows the weather to them. Until their daily bread is taken from them they will ignore what is right before them if it is bad news.