Author Topic: Kim Jong Un Wins North Korea Election With 100% Turnout, 100% Approval.  (Read 1310 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Peace/2014/03/10/Kim-Jong-Un-Wins-North-Korea-Election-With-100-Turnout-And-100-Approval

by Jordan Schachtel 10 Mar 2014

The results are in and Kim Jong Un will continue as supreme leader of the Democratic People’s Republic of Korea. According to the state-controlled media reports coming out of Pyongyang, Kim Jong Un, the only candidate on the ballot, won unanimous approval to continue his reign. 

It also appears every eligible voting citizen of North Korea’s estimated population of 25 million did indeed vote. Miraculously, not a single citizen of the People’s Republic stayed home nor disproves of their “dear leader." State-run media declared, "This is an expression of all the service personnel and people's absolute support and profound trust in supreme leader Kim Jong Un as they single-mindedly remain loyal to him."

North Korea’s citizens did not have a choice of who to vote for, but instead, had an up or down vote. It is not clear what would actually happen if the majority of North Korean people voted “NO” on the ballot, as only one candidate, Kim Jong Un, was allowed to run in the election.

For those who may doubt the authenticity surrounding the most recent elections, look no further than the two 2013 annual reports concerning press freedom in North Korea released by Reporters Without Borders and Freedom House.

Reporters Without Borders runs an annual World Press Freedom Index in which it ranks each country according to its allowance for the free flow of information. In its 2013 Press Freedom index, Reporters Without borders ranks North Korea as second to last out of 179 countries. The report states, “The world’s most closed country’s absolute control over the media became evident during the events surrounding the death of Kim Jong-il and the meticulous staging of his succession. Yet official and unofficial telecom markets have been booming. The new leader Kim Jong-un’s policy regarding basic freedoms appears to be a continuation of his father’s, which understandably worries the international community.”

Freedom House, an NGO and leading advocate for the promotion of democracy did not view North Korea’s tyrannical regime too favorably in its most recent annual report. From 0 to 100, with 100 being the worst possible score relating to freedom of the rest, Freedom House ranks North Korea a 96. “All domestic journalists are members of the ruling party, and all media outlets serve as mouthpieces for the regime," the report said.

Along with the nonexistence of press freedom, the North Korean leadership also seemingly rejects the concept that its citizens possess unalienable basic human rights. Recently, 33 people were ordered to be immediately executed simply because they have had contact with a South Korean Christian missionary.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mountaineer

Wow, I did not see that coming!   :laugh:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Gazoo

• Inactive Members
In another version of this article it said 'the people were gloriously dancing in the streets to the mere thought of their dear leader and we are so honored just to be able to vote for him.'

I wonder if they chanted his name?

« Last Edit: March 11, 2014, 04:14:46 pm by Gazoo »
"The Tea Party has a right to feel cheated.

When does the Republican Party, put in the majority by the Tea Party, plan to honor its commitment to halt the growth of the Federal monolith and bring the budget back into balance"?

Offline Howie66

• MOLON LABE & SEMPER FI!
Wow, I did not see that coming!   :laugh:

Uh huh.  :whistle:
I come in peace, I didn't bring artillery.  But I am pleading with you with tears in my eyes:  If you bleep with me, I'll kill you all.

Marine General James Mattis, to Iraqi tribal leaders (Note: Mattis did NOT say "BLEEP". He threw the F Bomb)

I didn't enlist in the Corps just to watch my country become a Third World Communist Shit-hole. Don't know anyone who did.

Offline Howie66

In another version of this article it said 'the people were gloriously dancing in the streets to the mere thought of their dear leader and we are so honored just to be able to vote for him.'

I wonder if they chanted his name?

:Obounce:
I come in peace, I didn't bring artillery.  But I am pleading with you with tears in my eyes:  If you bleep with me, I'll kill you all.

Marine General James Mattis, to Iraqi tribal leaders (Note: Mattis did NOT say "BLEEP". He threw the F Bomb)

I didn't enlist in the Corps just to watch my country become a Third World Communist Shit-hole. Don't know anyone who did.

rangerrebew

The only other person to come close to that was Obama in 59 precincts in Philtydelphia where he got 100% or more of the votes and in Cleveland where 20 some precincts gave all their votes or more to Obama.  Plus, Obama wasn't unopposed! :whistle:

Offline happyg

The only other person to come close to that was Obama in 59 precincts in Philtydelphia where he got 100% or more of the votes and in Cleveland where 20 some precincts gave all their votes or more to Obama.  Plus, Obama wasn't unopposed! :whistle:

Yep! In some places Obummer got more votes than there were registered voters.

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
We are the 100%........

:smokin:

Offline Rapunzel

Yep! In some places Obummer got more votes than there were registered voters.

How can that be, we have posters regularly tell us it was a up and up election /extreme sarcasm
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Offline Howie66

But there is no sign at all of VOTER FRAUD, anywhere. No, Sir! None at all. 

Offline Gazoo

• Inactive Members
Re: Kim Jong Un Wins North Korea Election With 100% Turnout, 100% Approval.
« Reply #10 on: March 11, 2014, 10:37:12 pm »

How can that be, we have posters regularly tell us it was a up and up election /extreme sarcasm

Have You Heard About ‘Spigot Cities’ That May Pump Votes to Obama? | TheBlaze.com
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2012/11/01/have-you-heard-about-spigot-cities-that-may-pump-votes-to-obama/

When does the Republican Party, put in the majority by the Tea Party, plan to honor its commitment to halt the growth of the Federal monolith and bring the budget back into balance"?

Offline happyg

« Reply #11 on: March 11, 2014, 10:42:46 pm »

17 non-citizens illegally cast ballots in the 2012 presidential election

Ohio GOP Official: 270 Cases of Voter ‘Fraud or Irregularity’ in 2012

135 cases have been referred to law enforcement for further investigation and possible prosecution. This includes 20 individuals Secretary Husted will refer to the Attorney General today who are registered to vote in Ohio and another state, and who appear to have cast ballots in each this past November.

How Widespread is Voter Fraud? | 2012 Facts & Figures

Here are the facts:
• To date, 46 states have prosecuted or convicted cases of voter fraud.
• More than 24 million voter registrations are invalid, yet remain on the rolls nation-wide.
• There are over 1.8 million dead voters still eligible on the rolls across the country.
• More than 2.75 million Americans are registered to vote in more than one state.
• True The Vote recently found 99 cases of potential felony interstate voter fraud.
• Maryland affiliates of True The Vote uncovered cases of people registering and voting after their respective deaths.
• This year, True The Vote uncovered more than 348,000 dead people on the rolls in 27 states. ◦ California: 49,000
◦ Florida: 30,000
◦ Texas: 28,500
◦ Michigan: 25,000
◦ Illinois: 24,000

• 12 Indiana counties have more registered voters than residents.
• The Ohio Secretary of State admitted that multiple Ohio counties have more registered voters than residents.
• Federal records showed 160 counties in 19 states have over 100 percent voter registration.
• The Florida New Majority Education Fund, Democratic Party of Florida and the National Council of La Raza are currently under investigation for alleged voter registration fraud.
• True The Vote is Chuck Norris approved.

How popular is Voter ID?
• 74 percent of Americans support, according to The Washington Post.
• 71 percent of Latinos support it, according to the PEW Research Center.

http://www.truethevote.org/news/how-widespread-is-voter-fraud-2012-facts-figures

Offline Gazoo

• Inactive Members
« Reply #12 on: March 12, 2014, 01:36:05 am »
17 non-citizens illegally cast ballots in the 2012 presidential election

Ohio GOP Official: 270 Cases of Voter ‘Fraud or Irregularity’ in 2012

135 cases have been referred to law enforcement for further investigation and possible prosecution. This includes 20 individuals Secretary Husted will refer to the Attorney General today who are registered to vote in Ohio and another state, and who appear to have cast ballots in each this past November.

That site truethevote was harassed by the IRS .

Offline PzLdr

« Reply #13 on: March 12, 2014, 05:17:33 pm »
Karl Rove, please report to the service phone...
Hillary's Self-announced Qualifications: She Stood Up To Putin...She Sits to Pee

Offline Gazoo

• Inactive Members
« Reply #14 on: March 12, 2014, 06:45:21 pm »
 :silly:

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #15 on: March 12, 2014, 09:32:26 pm »
It'd be nice if we could subject our Presidents, Congressmen or other elected officials to yes-or-no votes before deciding their successors, if necessary.

Of course, in North Korea, where they learned the tricks of Mother Russia and Red China, it is not who votes that counts, it is who counts the votes.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Oceander

« Reply #16 on: March 12, 2014, 09:51:31 pm »
Only 100%?  What a piker!  Obama won by more than 100% in some election districts!