Author Topic: Another white guy's face gets broken by black knockout attacker (graphic picture)  (Read 450 times)

rangerrebew

Another White Guy’s Face Gets Broken by Black “Knockout” Attacker

Posted By Philip Hodges on Mar 8, 2014 | 353 Comments
knockout victim    

I think we’ll be seeing these more and more in the coming years. They call it a game, but as this victim’s father said, it’s not a game at all. People actually get really hurt. People have died from these attacks. It’s not funny. Well, to the victims anyway.

I’m sure to the attackers, it’s hilarious. And it gives them something to do while they’re doing nothing. And it’s even funnier when they get it on video so that all their friends can laugh with them as some defenseless old lady gets punched in the face as she walks out of a store.

Here’s a recent occurrence of these types of attacks. The media act “skeptical” that this man was actually a victim of the real “knockout game.” As if it makes any difference. The point is, he was sucker-punched really hard from behind by some bored black guy, who sneaked up on him, punched him in the jaw, and then ran off:

Kyle Rogers woke up in an ambulance Sunday morning, completely unaware of the random attack that put him there.

The 23-year-old man and his parents then investigated, eventually tracking down surveillance video showing a man running up to Rogers and sucker-punching him before walking off.

Rogers, who broke his jaw and suffered facial lacerations, told CBS 2′s Jessica Schneider he’s positive he was a victim of a “knockout game” attack.

“I’m defenseless,” said Rogers, whose mouth is wired shut. “It’s one thing if he was looking me in the face, like squaring up, but, come on, from behind? It’s like a coward move.”

Police released the surveillance video Thursday and are asking for the public’s help in tracking down the suspect, described as a black man in his 20s.

So, was he really the victim of the “knockout game?” I guess we’ll just have to wait for the media and police to finish their “investigation” to find that out. We have to remain skeptical, because as we know, white people are always making these stories up to get sympathy and attention.

One thing we know for sure is that this is definitely not a hate crime. The alleged victim is white, and the alleged attacker is black. Everyone knows that a hate crime is one that is perpetrated by a white person on a non-white person, preferably someone who is black or is a homosexual.

If that were the case here, there’d be no doubt in the media’s mind that the victim was absolutely the victim of this “growing trend” of racially-motivated “knockout games,” where white people sneak up on minority people and knock them out cold. And there’d be no hesitation whatsoever in investigating the incident as a hate crime and getting Eric Holder involved to prosecute that racist homophobe.

But that didn’t happen this time. So, the media just treat it like a random act of violence committed by someone who was described as being black; that there’s nothing really to see here; and people just need to be reminded to “be careful out there.”

Read more at http://lastresistance.com/4992/another-white-guys-face-gets-broken-black-knockout-attacker/#qseLt0MOQC1je8Gj.99
« Last Edit: March 11, 2014, 02:50:35 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline Howie66

• MOLON LABE & SEMPER FI!
Seems to be a pattern that most of these attacks happen in areas that are under Libtard "control".
I come in peace, I didn't bring artillery.  But I am pleading with you with tears in my eyes:  If you bleep with me, I'll kill you all.

Marine General James Mattis, to Iraqi tribal leaders (Note: Mattis did NOT say "BLEEP". He threw the F Bomb)

I didn't enlist in the Corps just to watch my country become a Third World Communist Shit-hole. Don't know anyone who did.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Did I miss the reports on Sparky's beer summit about this "game"?   :whistle: