Author Topic: BREAKING: Sen. Feinstein Says CIA Searched Senate Intel Panel's Computers, May Have Violated 4th Amendment  (Read 894 times)

Offline Gazoo

• Inactive Members
Senate Intel Head: CIA Searched Panel's Computers

BY KASIE HUNT

The head of the Senate Intelligence Committee said Tuesday that the CIA searched the panel's computers and that the search may have violated the Constitution.

In a lengthy speech on the Senate floor, California Democrat Sen. Dianne Feinstein said she has asked for an apology and an acknowledgment that the CIA's actions were wrong and she says she has received neither.

"The CIA just went and searched the committee's computers," Feinstein said. She later called the the matter a "defining moment" for the oversight of the Intelligence Committee.

http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/congress/senate-intel-head-cia-searched-panels-computers-n49816

Breaking News Banner up at NBC.News
"The Tea Party has a right to feel cheated.

When does the Republican Party, put in the majority by the Tea Party, plan to honor its commitment to halt the growth of the Federal monolith and bring the budget back into balance"?

Offline Howie66

• MOLON LABE & SEMPER FI!
I would suggest that she pick up her phone and call someone who cares.
I come in peace, I didn't bring artillery.  But I am pleading with you with tears in my eyes:  If you bleep with me, I'll kill you all.

Marine General James Mattis, to Iraqi tribal leaders (Note: Mattis did NOT say "BLEEP". He threw the F Bomb)

I didn't enlist in the Corps just to watch my country become a Third World Communist Shit-hole. Don't know anyone who did.

Offline Gazoo

• Inactive Members
Obama knew CIA secretly monitored intelligence committee, senator claims | World news | The Guardian
http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/mar/05/obama-cia-senate-intelligence-committee-torture

When does the Republican Party, put in the majority by the Tea Party, plan to honor its commitment to halt the growth of the Federal monolith and bring the budget back into balance"?

Offline Gazoo

• Inactive Members
WASHINGTON: Senate staffers slipped secret CIA documents from agency’s headquarters - Nation Wires - MiamiHerald.com
http://www.miamiherald.com/2014/03/05/3976423/senate-staffers-slipped-secret.html

rangerrebew

So, its only a violation of the 4th Amendment if the CIA does it to government personnel! :3:

Offline Howie66

• MOLON LABE & SEMPER FI!
So, its only a violation of the 4th Amendment if the CIA does it to government personnel! :3:

She obviously believes that the Ruling Class is above the law and that we should "embrace the suck".

Who are we to question that "logic"?
I come in peace, I didn't bring artillery.  But I am pleading with you with tears in my eyes:  If you bleep with me, I'll kill you all.

Marine General James Mattis, to Iraqi tribal leaders (Note: Mattis did NOT say "BLEEP". He threw the F Bomb)

I didn't enlist in the Corps just to watch my country become a Third World Communist Shit-hole. Don't know anyone who did.