Author Topic: Left-wing journalists, Ronan Farrow, with 2 days experience can win a Cronkite Award  (Read 553 times)

rangerrebew

Left-Wing Journalists with 2 Days Experience Can Win a Cronkite Award for Excellence

Richard Anthony 16 hours ago

I guess I'm working for the wrong side. If I wrote articles for the left-wing or MSNBC I might have been able to win a "Cronkite Award for Excellence in Exploration and Journalism," like Ronan Farrow. But then again, I'm not the son of far-left movie mogul Woody Allen and liberal actress Mia Farrow. Yes, that would be the same Woody Allen that left his wife Mia Farrow for his adopted daughter. But let's get down to this most prestigious award that young Mr. Farrow has won with only two days experience as a "journalist."

According to Warner Todd Huston of Breitbart:

"Farrow's show debuted on MSNBC on Monday, February 24, with the 26-year-old host telling viewers that he "grew up" on Walter Cronkite and Edward R. Murrow. This is interesting since Murrow died in 1965, 22 years before Farrow was born, and Cronkite retired from the evening news in 1981, six years before our newly celebrated journalist was born.

However, it is good Farrow praised Walter Cronkite since he is now the proud recipient of an award issued in that famed broadcaster's name.

According to a posting by an education organization called Reach The World, Farrow is the lucky recipient of The Cronkite Award for Excellence in Exploration and Journalism.

The group celebrates Farrow by reporting a long list of the sort of plaudits that children of the wealthy often pursue. For instance, we learn that Farrow was a "global youth and humanitarian," was once a "UNICEF Spokesperson for Youth," and a past appointee by the U.S. government as "Special Adviser for Humanitarian and NGO Affairs for Afghanistan and Pakistan."

Oh, and one other thing makes Farrow eligible for an "excellence in journalism" award. As the group helpfully notes, "On February 24, 2014, Farrow began hosting a weekday show on MSNBC."

Again, this award was announced on February 26, two days after Farrow "became" a journalist.

In the decades to come we may yet find that Ronan Farrow will become the Walter Cronkite of his generation, but it is a bit hard to accept his assumption of that mantle a mere forty-eight hours after entering the field."

I've been blogging on America Conservative 2 Conservative for over 5 years (under another name) and have written over 90 articles for Freedom Outpost since last August. So using "liberal logic and standards," I should be able to qualify for some kind of award, shouldn't I? Heck, I'd just settle for being paid for what I do! But this is how things are done with liberals I guess. Everybody does get a trophy just for participating; the celebration of mediocrity. Just take a look at Barrack Hussein Obama Jr. He got a Nobel Peace Prize just for being black, or was that for just being the first black president?

The bottom-line is if you're the son of a rich left-wing actor/director OR are a Marxist black politician, who never earned an honest dollar in his life, you too could get one of those prestigious awards. If you look at it that way, they aren't so "prestigious" after all, are they?

On the other hand, I write because I want to help my fellow Americans, and I try to get as much truth out to them as possible. Now I'm not saying it wouldn't be nice to get paid (or win a cool award), but nobody promised me a rose garden. I was always led to believe that if you wanted to succeed, you had to pay your dues first.

What really upsets me is about all this is that young Mr. Farrow saying he "grew up" on Walter Cronkite and Edward R. Murrow." Excuse me young man, but between the two of us -  I grew-up on watching Walter Cronkite, not you, and Edward R. Murrow died in 1965 when I was 8 years old ! I guess young Ronan never was taught by his child molesting daddy Woody Allen to always tell the truth. Given the circumstances, I wouldn't have listened to him if he was my dad either!

Read more at http://freedomoutpost.com/2014/03/left-wing-journalists-ronan-farrow-with-2-days-experience-can-win-a-cronkite-award-for-excellence/#03c25TuXTUsLp1Ms.99
« Last Edit: March 11, 2014, 01:57:03 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
How about some appropriate theme music for his show......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HqIY3NfoYvw

:whistle:

Offline Howie66

• MOLON LABE & SEMPER FI!
I come in peace, I didn't bring artillery.  But I am pleading with you with tears in my eyes:  If you bleep with me, I'll kill you all.

Marine General James Mattis, to Iraqi tribal leaders (Note: Mattis did NOT say "BLEEP". He threw the F Bomb)

I didn't enlist in the Corps just to watch my country become a Third World Communist Shit-hole. Don't know anyone who did.

Offline Howie66

• MOLON LABE & SEMPER FI!
Left-Wing Journalists with 2 Days Experience Can Win a Cronkite Award for Excellence

Richard Anthony 16 hours ago

I guess I'm working for the wrong side. If I wrote articles for the left-wing or MSNBC I might have been able to win a "Cronkite Award for Excellence in Exploration and Journalism," like Ronan Farrow. But then again, I'm not the son of far-left movie mogul Woody Allen and liberal actress Mia Farrow. Yes, that would be the same Woody Allen that left his wife Mia Farrow for his adopted daughter. But let's get down to this most prestigious award that young Mr. Farrow has won with only two days experience as a "journalist."

According to Warner Todd Huston of Breitbart:

"Farrow's show debuted on MSNBC on Monday, February 24, with the 26-year-old host telling viewers that he "grew up" on Walter Cronkite and Edward R. Murrow. This is interesting since Murrow died in 1965, 22 years before Farrow was born, and Cronkite retired from the evening news in 1981, six years before our newly celebrated journalist was born.

However, it is good Farrow praised Walter Cronkite since he is now the proud recipient of an award issued in that famed broadcaster's name.

According to a posting by an education organization called Reach The World, Farrow is the lucky recipient of The Cronkite Award for Excellence in Exploration and Journalism.

The group celebrates Farrow by reporting a long list of the sort of plaudits that children of the wealthy often pursue. For instance, we learn that Farrow was a "global youth and humanitarian," was once a "UNICEF Spokesperson for Youth," and a past appointee by the U.S. government as "Special Adviser for Humanitarian and NGO Affairs for Afghanistan and Pakistan."

Oh, and one other thing makes Farrow eligible for an "excellence in journalism" award. As the group helpfully notes, "On February 24, 2014, Farrow began hosting a weekday show on MSNBC."

Again, this award was announced on February 26, two days after Farrow "became" a journalist.

In the decades to come we may yet find that Ronan Farrow will become the Walter Cronkite of his generation, but it is a bit hard to accept his assumption of that mantle a mere forty-eight hours after entering the field."

I've been blogging on America Conservative 2 Conservative for over 5 years (under another name) and have written over 90 articles for Freedom Outpost since last August. So using "liberal logic and standards," I should be able to qualify for some kind of award, shouldn't I? Heck, I'd just settle for being paid for what I do! But this is how things are done with liberals I guess. Everybody does get a trophy just for participating; the celebration of mediocrity. Just take a look at Barrack Hussein Obama Jr. He got a Nobel Peace Prize just for being black, or was that for just being the first black president?

The bottom-line is if you're the son of a rich left-wing actor/director OR are a Marxist black politician, who never earned an honest dollar in his life, you too could get one of those prestigious awards. If you look at it that way, they aren't so "prestigious" after all, are they?

On the other hand, I write because I want to help my fellow Americans, and I try to get as much truth out to them as possible. Now I'm not saying it wouldn't be nice to get paid (or win a cool award), but nobody promised me a rose garden. I was always led to believe that if you wanted to succeed, you had to pay your dues first.

What really upsets me is about all this is that young Mr. Farrow saying he "grew up" on Walter Cronkite and Edward R. Murrow." Excuse me young man, but between the two of us -  I grew-up on watching Walter Cronkite, not you, and Edward R. Murrow died in 1965 when I was 8 years old ! I guess young Ronan never was taught by his child molesting daddy Woody Allen to always tell the truth. Given the circumstances, I wouldn't have listened to him if he was my dad either!

Read more at http://freedomoutpost.com/2014/03/left-wing-journalists-ronan-farrow-with-2-days-experience-can-win-a-cronkite-award-for-excellence/#03c25TuXTUsLp1Ms.99

If it weren't for "Participation Trophies", Libtards would be standing empty handed across the land.

I come in peace, I didn't bring artillery.  But I am pleading with you with tears in my eyes:  If you bleep with me, I'll kill you all.

Marine General James Mattis, to Iraqi tribal leaders (Note: Mattis did NOT say "BLEEP". He threw the F Bomb)

I didn't enlist in the Corps just to watch my country become a Third World Communist Shit-hole. Don't know anyone who did.