Author Topic: O'Reilly: Obama will go down in history as a weak leader  (Read 428 times)

rangerrebew

O'Reilly: Obama will go down in history as a weak leader
« on: March 11, 2014, 12:01:09 pm »
O'Reilly: Obama Will Go Down in History as a Weak Leader

Obama's indecisiveness in Syria encouraged Putin

Watch the latest video at video.insider.foxnews.com

On yesterday's Talking Points Memo, Bill O'Reilly once again tackled Barack Obama's inaction in the face of Russia's invasion of Ukraine.

O'Reilly predicted that the upcoming referendum in Crimea, now under Russian control, would come out as Putin wants it to.

"The European Union is too scared to do anything about it," O'Reilly said, "therefore it is left up to the United States to right the wrong."

O'Reilly stated that Obama's indecisiveness in Syria had encouraged Putin to violate international law, but cautioned that Obama should be given time to develop a plan while suggesting that the quickest and most decisive way to hurt Russia would be by diminishing the value of its currency by ordering American banks not to accept the ruble.

If Obama sits it out, O'Reilly concluded by saying, "he will go down in history as a weak leader."

http://www.truthrevolt.org//news/oreilly-obama-will-go-down-history-weak-leader
« Last Edit: March 11, 2014, 12:01:42 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline Howie66

• MOLON LABE & SEMPER FI!
Re: O'Reilly: Obama will go down in history as a weak leader
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2014, 12:31:15 pm »
O'Reilly: Obama Will Go Down in History as a Weak Leader

Obama's indecisiveness in Syria encouraged Putin

Watch the latest video at video.insider.foxnews.com

On yesterday's Talking Points Memo, Bill O'Reilly once again tackled Barack Obama's inaction in the face of Russia's invasion of Ukraine.

O'Reilly predicted that the upcoming referendum in Crimea, now under Russian control, would come out as Putin wants it to.

"The European Union is too scared to do anything about it," O'Reilly said, "therefore it is left up to the United States to right the wrong."

O'Reilly stated that Obama's indecisiveness in Syria had encouraged Putin to violate international law, but cautioned that Obama should be given time to develop a plan while suggesting that the quickest and most decisive way to hurt Russia would be by diminishing the value of its currency by ordering American banks not to accept the ruble.

If Obama sits it out, O'Reilly concluded by saying, "he will go down in history as a weak leader."

http://www.truthrevolt.org//news/oreilly-obama-will-go-down-history-weak-leader

Gee. BOR went to Harvard didn't he? (Seems he has said this a time or two...) I am impressed that he's glommed on to this fact. It's only taken him almost 6 years to figure it out.

Nice job, BOR!   :cheerlead:
I come in peace, I didn't bring artillery.  But I am pleading with you with tears in my eyes:  If you bleep with me, I'll kill you all.

Marine General James Mattis, to Iraqi tribal leaders (Note: Mattis did NOT say "BLEEP". He threw the F Bomb)

I didn't enlist in the Corps just to watch my country become a Third World Communist Shit-hole. Don't know anyone who did.