Author Topic: Interesting Photo Of The Recent Obama Florida Vacation…  (Read 929 times)

Offline Rapunzel

Interesting Photo Of The Recent Obama Florida Vacation…
« on: March 10, 2014, 09:09:44 pm »
http://theulstermanreport.com/2014/03/10/interesting-photo-of-the-recent-obama-florida-vacation/

Interesting Photo Of The Recent Obama Florida Vacation…

by Ulsterman on March 10, 2014

Check out this photograph taken yesterday as the Obamas and their entourage prepare for departure from the sunny oasis of Florida to head back to the palatial surroundings of the White House.

Note how the president’s right hand is encircled around the First Lady’s left wrist.

Then note the always there presence of Valerie Jarrett, her eyes hidden behind a pair of shades. carrying a heavy bag of something.

Michelle appears to be pulling away from her husband, toward Valerie Jarrett, while Valerie emits the strongest authoritative tone of anyone in the photo.  Is it any wonder so many of the world’s leaders look upon the current American president with such disdain and disregard?

If a picture is worth a thousand words, this one certainly speaks volumes regarding the relationships within the Obama White House.

Note:  It was reported that Valerie Jarrett’s new boyfriend, NBC sportscaster and longtime Muslim, Ahmad Rashad was with  Jarrett and the First Couple in Florida as well.  Wonder if he was doing so on the American taxpayers’ dime?
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Offline Millee

Re: Interesting Photo Of The Recent Obama Florida Vacation…
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2014, 09:11:23 pm »

Note:  It was reported that Valerie Jarrett’s new boyfriend, NBC sportscaster and longtime Muslim, Ahmad Rashad was with  Jarrett and the First Couple in Florida as well.  Wonder if he was doing so on the American taxpayers’ dime?

Is there any doubt????   :chairbang:

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2014, 09:43:39 pm »
yah....if you blow that picture up a bit, you can see that Moose is not happy...that's her Danish Cupcake look....

Online mountaineer

« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2014, 10:12:34 pm »
carrying a heavy bag of something
I was going to opine that ValJar was toting Barry's gonads, but they I realized they wouldn't be very substantial at all.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Howie66

• MOLON LABE & SEMPER FI!
« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2014, 10:17:08 pm »
I was going to opine that ValJar was toting Barry's gonads, but they I realized they wouldn't be very substantial at all.

Thimble would suffice, with room for golf clubs.
I come in peace, I didn't bring artillery.  But I am pleading with you with tears in my eyes:  If you bleep with me, I'll kill you all.

Marine General James Mattis, to Iraqi tribal leaders (Note: Mattis did NOT say "BLEEP". He threw the F Bomb)

I didn't enlist in the Corps just to watch my country become a Third World Communist Shit-hole. Don't know anyone who did.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2014, 10:43:22 pm »

President Barack Obama and first lady Michelle Obama walk across the tarmac before their departure on Air Force One at Homestead Air Reserve Base, Sunday, March 9, 2014, in Homestead, Fla. Obama returned to Washington after spending the weekend in Florida. (AP Photo/Pablo Martinez Monsivais)

My, doesn't she have a cheery disposition?
Did they change clothes?  :shrug:
« Last Edit: March 10, 2014, 10:44:40 pm by mountaineer »

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2014, 10:51:26 pm »
These two really REALLY don't like each other very much (if at all)
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Offline Howie66

• MOLON LABE & SEMPER FI!
« Reply #7 on: March 10, 2014, 10:59:30 pm »

I can completely agree with them on that.
I come in peace, I didn't bring artillery.  But I am pleading with you with tears in my eyes:  If you bleep with me, I'll kill you all.

Marine General James Mattis, to Iraqi tribal leaders (Note: Mattis did NOT say "BLEEP". He threw the F Bomb)

I didn't enlist in the Corps just to watch my country become a Third World Communist Shit-hole. Don't know anyone who did.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #8 on: March 11, 2014, 11:56:25 am »
Vacation's over, now back to work!
Obama in NYC for Clinton ally’s fundraiser
By Emily Smith, NY Post
March 11, 2014 | 12:50am

President Obama is coming to Manhattan Tuesday for yet another fund-raiser, hosted by longtime Hillary Clinton friend and bundler Alan Patricof.

While the president is flying in on Air Force One for the intimate “fireside chat” at Patricof’s home in front of just 26 people at the $32,400 per ticket event, private equity and venture capital pioneer Patricof has made it clear the fund-raiser is not to bolster Obama, but to boost the Democratic National Committee ahead of a possible Clinton presidential run.

An e-mail from Patricof to donors reads, “[Wife] Susan and I have been relatively quiet on the political front for the past several years following Hillary’s loss in the primary election for the Presidency in 2008 . . . While we, like all good Democrats, were supportive to President Obama afterwards, we decided early on not to take an active role in any of the campaign activities, including fund-raising.”

But he added in the e-mail obtained by Politico, “The most effective way that we all can be helpful to Hillary, and the Democratic Party in general, is to make sure that the Democratic National Committee is as strong as possible if Hillary should decide to run in 2016.”

It has been reported that Obama made a secret deal to support Hillary if and when she runs in 2016, as payback for the support her husband Bill Clinton gave him in his 2012 re-election campaign.

Patricof added the meeting with Obama would be an “intimate” affair with no press and the “off the record” discussion would be about “current issues and challenges” for the next campaign.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #9 on: March 11, 2014, 12:19:45 pm »
Oh yes, and then there was the TV appearance on some comedian's show. Busy, busy, busy. He may need another vakay soon.

rangerrebew

« Reply #10 on: March 11, 2014, 12:33:19 pm »

Its pretty difficult to like someone else when you are so self-enamored, egotistical, and an elitist.

Offline Lipstick on a Hillary

« Reply #11 on: March 11, 2014, 01:12:59 pm »
Boy, looking at that photo, its almost like Moose is sending out signals to the world on how much she dislikes her husband.

Princess Diana became very adept at that--sending out visual clues to the world through her photographs. 

Online rustynail

« Reply #12 on: March 11, 2014, 01:16:28 pm »
They both lightened their hair?