Author Topic: Obama's Great Man Delusion  (Read 214 times)

Offline DCPatriot

Obama's Great Man Delusion
« on: March 11, 2014, 07:34:00 AM »
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - Iowahawk

Offline Howie66

• MOLON LABE & SEMPER FI!
Re: Obama's Great Man Delusion
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2014, 10:50:28 AM »
I would LOVE to see an in depth psychological analysis of Barak Hussein Obama.

We already know that he is as narcissistic as anybody as ever witnessed. It's also quite apparent that he is a pathological/compulsive liar. Is it possible that he is also a full tilt sociopath? He seems to exhibit those tendencies, as well.

Think about the mental baggage that he has been dragging around for his entire worthless existence. Abandoned by both parents, neither of which were any prize to begin with (what kind of parents name their daughter "Stanley"??). Left in the "care" of his maternal grandparents that just happened to be communists. On top of that, little Barak or Barry was allowed to be "mentored" by a self admitted pedophile, Communist Frank Marshal Davis. Tell me that the combination of all of these established factors didn't have a deleterious impact on his mental state.

Talk about a "cocktail" of mental/emotional/psychological abuse and neglect!

I wonder if this individual is loaded to the gills with anti-depressants and other chemicals that allow him to "function" in a seemingly "normal" manner? This sure as hell would not surprise me at all.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2014, 10:51:38 AM by Howie66 »
I come in peace, I didn't bring artillery.  But I am pleading with you with tears in my eyes:  If you bleep with me, I'll kill you all.

Marine General James Mattis, to Iraqi tribal leaders (Note: Mattis did NOT say "BLEEP". He threw the F Bomb)

I didn't enlist in the Corps just to watch my country become a Third World Communist Shit-hole. Don't know anyone who did.

Offline Gazoo

• Inactive Members
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2014, 10:59:10 AM »
"The Tea Party has a right to feel cheated.

When does the Republican Party, put in the majority by the Tea Party, plan to honor its commitment to halt the growth of the Federal monolith and bring the budget back into balance"?

Offline Howie66

• MOLON LABE & SEMPER FI!
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2014, 11:43:13 AM »
What a great letter!

Too bad that the message will be lost on The Stain.
I come in peace, I didn't bring artillery.  But I am pleading with you with tears in my eyes:  If you bleep with me, I'll kill you all.

Marine General James Mattis, to Iraqi tribal leaders (Note: Mattis did NOT say "BLEEP". He threw the F Bomb)

I didn't enlist in the Corps just to watch my country become a Third World Communist Shit-hole. Don't know anyone who did.

Online Bigun

• The income tax: Root of all evil!
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2014, 11:58:39 AM »
What a great letter!

Too bad that the message will be lost on The Stain.

Yeah! Too bad indeed!

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf