Author Topic: Strategist Ralph Peters: Islamic World a 'Failed Civilization'  (Read 1446 times)

Offline Rapunzel

http://www.newsmax.com/NewsmaxTv/Malaysia-Airlines-China-terrorism/2014/03/10/id/557180

Strategist Ralph Peters: Islamic World a 'Failed Civilization'

Monday, 10 Mar 2014 08:17 PM

The perplexing disappearance of a packed Malaysian Airlines jet has all the earmarks of terrorism, Fox News strategic analyst Ralph Peters says.

"The indicators are sure there. It looks like a terrorist act. We may find out it wasn't, but there is plenty of motivation," Peters told "The Steve Malzberg Show" on Newsmax TV.

Story continues below video.

The Chinese have been just savage in their repression of the Uyghur Muslim minority in northwestern China . . . So, that is one possibility, the Uyghur Muslim activists," Peters said Monday.

The jet, flying from Kuala Lumpur to Bejing, suddenly vanished Saturday as it flew over the sea between Malaysia and Vietnam. Investigators have so far found no traces of it in the water.

While various theories abound — including the possibility of an electrical problem or a suicide dive by the pilot — terrorism remains the top possibility, said Peters, author of the acclaimed Civil War novel "Hell or Richmond.''

"China is not immune to Islamic terrorism," he said.

"This problem is not going to go away in our lifetimes, primarily because the Islamic world is so utterly broken, such a failed civilization that is going to continue to generate terrorists."

�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Offline Howie66

• MOLON LABE & SEMPER FI!
Re: Strategist Ralph Peters: Islamic World a 'Failed Civilization'
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2014, 12:45:55 pm »
Seems to me that "Islam" and "civilization" are two words/terms that are mutually exclusive.
I come in peace, I didn't bring artillery.  But I am pleading with you with tears in my eyes:  If you bleep with me, I'll kill you all.

Marine General James Mattis, to Iraqi tribal leaders (Note: Mattis did NOT say "BLEEP". He threw the F Bomb)

I didn't enlist in the Corps just to watch my country become a Third World Communist Shit-hole. Don't know anyone who did.

rangerrebew

« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2014, 03:09:52 pm »
Seems to me that "Islam" and "civilization" are two words/terms that are mutually exclusive.

That is an oxymoron if I ever heard one!

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2014, 08:45:31 pm »
[[ Strategist Ralph Peters: Islamic World a 'Failed Civilization' ]]

For a "failed civilization", they seem to have been on the winning side for the past dozen years.

I'm not a betting man (at age 64, I've never bought a single lottery ticket for my personal use). But if I was, and if I had to place my bets based on my observations of the world as it is today, I would think twice before bettin' on The West...

Offline Howie66

• MOLON LABE & SEMPER FI!
« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2014, 10:51:20 pm »
[[ Strategist Ralph Peters: Islamic World a 'Failed Civilization' ]]

For a "failed civilization", they seem to have been on the winning side for the past dozen years.

I'm not a betting man (at age 64, I've never bought a single lottery ticket for my personal use). But if I was, and if I had to place my bets based on my observations of the world as it is today, I would think twice before bettin' on The West...

Your skepticism is quite understandable. With the current crop of Quislings that we have in positions of power, you are justified.

I come in peace, I didn't bring artillery.  But I am pleading with you with tears in my eyes:  If you bleep with me, I'll kill you all.

Marine General James Mattis, to Iraqi tribal leaders (Note: Mattis did NOT say "BLEEP". He threw the F Bomb)

I didn't enlist in the Corps just to watch my country become a Third World Communist Shit-hole. Don't know anyone who did.

Oceander

« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2014, 03:35:51 am »

They aren't.  Muslims had in the past one of the better civilizations around at the time.  Civilizations come, civilizations go; just as the West is now collapsing, more or less as Oswald Spengler thought it would.