Author Topic: GOP poll shows McConnell up big over Bevin  (Read 7342 times)

Offline Rapunzel

Re: GOP poll shows McConnell up big over Bevin
« Reply #50 on: March 12, 2014, 01:49:47 am »
You're new here.  I'd suggest putting the smart-ass on the shelf.  What is your point.

Doesn't matter if someone is new or not new....  we all have our opinions - you of all people know that.
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #51 on: March 12, 2014, 01:50:06 am »
Can I claim to have a clue?  :whistle:

Yeah! Why not!  :beer:
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #52 on: March 12, 2014, 01:50:17 am »
I would wager none of the anti-Bevin crowd has ever bothered to listen to the man. He would make KY proud.

He was FOR TARP before he was against it.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline Howie66

• MOLON LABE & SEMPER FI!
« Reply #53 on: March 12, 2014, 01:50:25 am »

WOWSERS!! I like that! (I'm NOT a "SIR" though. I worked for a living).
I come in peace, I didn't bring artillery.  But I am pleading with you with tears in my eyes:  If you bleep with me, I'll kill you all.

Marine General James Mattis, to Iraqi tribal leaders (Note: Mattis did NOT say "BLEEP". He threw the F Bomb)

I didn't enlist in the Corps just to watch my country become a Third World Communist Shit-hole. Don't know anyone who did.

Offline Gazoo

• Inactive Members
« Reply #54 on: March 12, 2014, 01:50:42 am »
Can I claim to have a clue?  :whistle:

This  :taz: reflects a certain person here I shall leave it to you to decipher who.
"The Tea Party has a right to feel cheated.

When does the Republican Party, put in the majority by the Tea Party, plan to honor its commitment to halt the growth of the Federal monolith and bring the budget back into balance"?

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #55 on: March 12, 2014, 01:52:02 am »

YOU were for TARP.............. McCONNELL was for TARP............. BUSH was for TARP..........    at least Bevin has run a business, more than can ever be said for Mitch McConnell.
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Offline Howie66

« Reply #56 on: March 12, 2014, 01:52:14 am »
Been there, done that, got the Tee shirt!  :beer:
How many other TEXANS we got running around here? Looks like we might need to attack Mexico.....  :whistle:
I come in peace, I didn't bring artillery.  But I am pleading with you with tears in my eyes:  If you bleep with me, I'll kill you all.

Marine General James Mattis, to Iraqi tribal leaders (Note: Mattis did NOT say "BLEEP". He threw the F Bomb)

I didn't enlist in the Corps just to watch my country become a Third World Communist Shit-hole. Don't know anyone who did.

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #57 on: March 12, 2014, 01:53:00 am »
How many other TEXANS we got running around here? Looks like we might need to attack Mexico.....  :whistle:

They are the majority here... or seems like they are ~LOL~

Offline Gazoo

• Inactive Members
« Reply #58 on: March 12, 2014, 01:53:37 am »
Doesn't matter if someone is new or not new....  we all have our opinions - you of all people know that.

New people can't be smartasses? I didn't read that in the rules or I'd be banned by now.  :silly:

When does the Republican Party, put in the majority by the Tea Party, plan to honor its commitment to halt the growth of the Federal monolith and bring the budget back into balance"?

Offline Howie66

« Reply #59 on: March 12, 2014, 01:54:18 am »
I would wager none of the anti-Bevin crowd has ever bothered to listen to the man. He would make KY proud.

From what I've heard, he would make America Proud! More than I can say for more than half of the Senate "republicans" (small "r" intentional).

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #60 on: March 12, 2014, 01:54:33 am »
New people can't be smartasses? I didn't read that in the rules or I'd be banned by now.  :silly:

This site is not FR and we don't do "newbie" here......... some forget that.

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #61 on: March 12, 2014, 01:55:05 am »
YOU were for TARP.............. McCONNELL was for TARP............. BUSH was for TARP..........    at least Bevin has run a business, more than can ever be said for Mitch McConnell.

Anybody who is sane was FOR TARP. 

So Bevin's run a business.  I've run a business. I have no clue about Senate process, and neither does Bevin.

He is GOING to lose.  Kentuckians prefer Mitch over Matt.  And they'll prefer Mitch over Grimes.  She's ashamed to be a Democrat.

Offline Gazoo

• Inactive Members
« Reply #62 on: March 12, 2014, 01:55:42 am »

As the kids say, that is weak sauce. Is that all ya got?

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #63 on: March 12, 2014, 01:55:48 am »

quite a few! But a at least one of them...Well! You'll figure it out soon enough.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2014, 01:56:13 am by Bigun »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #64 on: March 12, 2014, 01:57:20 am »
As the kids say, that is weak sauce. Is that all ya got?

Weak?  Kentuckians have frozen their support for Bevin.  His big issue against Mitch was TARP, and he was FOR it.

Offline Gazoo

• Inactive Members
« Reply #65 on: March 12, 2014, 02:01:16 am »
Weak?  Kentuckians have frozen their support for Bevin.  His big issue against Mitch was TARP, and he was FOR it.

Frozen that is stretching it a bit and you know it.

Why are you so gun-ho for Mitch? You can't say because he is a winner because Bevin is doing better against the dem and if Mitch retired with his Elmer Fudd gun all would be well. He can golf and be happy,happy,happy.

Offline Howie66

« Reply #66 on: March 12, 2014, 02:02:32 am »
You're new here.  I'd suggest putting the smart-ass on the shelf.  What is your point.

Let me put this as simply as I can, sinkspur. I asked you a question the other day about saving the lives of American Soldiers.

You answered in a manner that I already knew that you would.

Do not give me any crap about being "new" here, Skippy. I've been around the block more than you could ever imagine.

In addition, you're really brave on the interweb. Too bad that you are not (in person) getting in my face to admonish me about being a "smart ass". I may not be as lean but, I am still a Marine. I have no tolerance for turds like you and you can put that in the bank.

Apologies to everyone that had to read this. I could not and would not let this garbage go unanswered.

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #67 on: March 12, 2014, 02:09:13 am »
Frozen that is stretching it a bit and you know it.

Why are you so gun-ho for Mitch? You can't say because he is a winner because Bevin is doing better against the dem and if Mitch retired with his Elmer Fudd gun all would be well. He can golf and be happy,happy,happy.

McConnell has an 80% rating from Heritage Action.  He's a solid conservative and knows how the Senate works.

If Bevin won his seat, he'd be getting coffee for John McCain and other senior Republicans.

Bevin is not going to beat McConnell.  It should be obvious to everybody now.

Offline Howie66

« Reply #68 on: March 12, 2014, 02:11:51 am »
About the average age of posters here. You're in good company.
Y'all make me feel right at home! Thank you for that!   :beer:

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #69 on: March 12, 2014, 02:13:48 am »
Let me put this as simply as I can, sinkspur. I asked you a question the other day about saving the lives of American Soldiers.

You answered in a manner that I already knew that you would.

Do not give me any crap about being "new" here, Skippy. I've been around the block more than you could ever imagine.

In addition, you're really brave on the interweb. Too bad that you are not (in person) getting in my face to admonish me about being a "smart ass". I may not be as lean but, I am still a Marine. I have no tolerance for turds like you and you can put that in the bank.

Apologies to everyone that had to read this. I could not and would not let this garbage go unanswered.

You want to whip my ass?  Because you think I dissed you on a website?  LOL!!!

You'd better learn to tolerate "turds" like me, cuz I ain't going anywhere.  Maybe growing a thicker skin would help.

Offline aligncare

« Reply #70 on: March 12, 2014, 02:17:15 am »

I'm a Texan by inclination. That, and by the year I spent there at Lackland and then Sheppard AFB. Gets in your blood.

Offline Howie66

« Reply #71 on: March 12, 2014, 02:20:04 am »
I'm a Texan by inclination. That, and by the year I spent there at Lackland and then Sheppard AFB. Gets in your blood.

Okay, you are an HONORARY TEXAN!