Author Topic: Top House Republican: We Already Caught White House Lying About IRS Targeting Scandal (Video)  (Read 1245 times)

Offline Rapunzel

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2014/03/top-house-republican-we-already-caught-white-house-lying-about-irs-scandal-video/

Top House Republican: We Already Caught White House Lying About IRS Targeting Scandal (Video)
Posted by Jim Hoft on Monday, March 10, 2014, 8:01 PM

Breaking News from The O’Reilly Factor–

This was a terrific interview on The O’Reilly Factor tonight.

Rep. Kevin Brady (R-TX), a member of the House Ways and Means Committee and Deputy Whip and Chairman of the Joint Economic Committee, told Bill O’Reilly the committee has already caught the White House lying about the IRS conservative targeting scandal.

Rep. Kevin Brady: We’ve interviewed IRS persons of interest more than 50 times. Which is where we quickly discredited much of the White House’s earlier claims. So we’re going to continue to work through the documents… When the time is right, when we think we have a much clearer picture and pinpoint of the wrongdoing then we’ll deal with Miss Lerner.

Brady then went on to tell Bill O’Reilly that the IRS stonewalled the committee during the investigation. Then he dropped this bomb.

Rep. Kevin Brady: We quickly discredited from the IRS employees themselves that this was just a rogue activity out of Cincinnati, or Dallas and went to Washington. We quickly discredited the thought that progressive organizations were targeted as well.

Video at link
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Offline Rapunzel

I heard the interview on XM Radio this afternoon - this is the other --- NON ISSA - committee investigating Lerner/IRS and they are actually making progress getting to the root of the matter.
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Congressman Brady is my representative. He's as good as they come!

Hopefully he will be Chairman of Ways and Means next year!
« Last Edit: March 11, 2014, 01:53:07 am by Bigun »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Gazoo

• Inactive Members
The chief counsel’s office for the Internal Revenue Service, headed by a political appointee of President Obama, helped develop the agency’s problematic guidelines for reviewing “tea party” cases, according to a top IRS attorney.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/federal-eye/wp/2013/07/17/irs-chief-counsel-involved-in-targeting-controversy/

I guess Obama will play the game until the end so they have to go through all of the steps. Any other President would be called to the carpet by the media and his own party by now.
"The Tea Party has a right to feel cheated.

When does the Republican Party, put in the majority by the Tea Party, plan to honor its commitment to halt the growth of the Federal monolith and bring the budget back into balance"?

Offline Rapunzel

Congressman Brady is my representative. He's as good as they come!

Hopefully he will be Chairman of Ways and Means next year!

He sounded so much more knowledgeable than any of the interviews I've heard from Issa on the same subject.  For instance, this was the first I'd heard that conservative groups who long had 501(c)4's were being secretely "surveiled" by the IRS.............

Offline Gazoo

• Inactive Members

When does the Republican Party, put in the majority by the Tea Party, plan to honor its commitment to halt the growth of the Federal monolith and bring the budget back into balance"?

Offline Rapunzel

BTW, Gazoo, did you see Hannity tonight?  Dick Morris is totally lost and over the hill.. why did they bring him back??  His segment was sad.

Offline Gazoo

• Inactive Members
BTW, Gazoo, did you see Hannity tonight?  Dick Morris is totally lost and over the hill.. why did they bring him back??  His segment was sad.

No I didn't. Morris and Rove need to retire.

Offline Rapunzel

No I didn't. Morris and Rove need to retire.

Morris was at his very worst, could not remember what he was trying to talk about or who he was trying to talk about and had to keep stopping and referring to his notes......he looked sloppy in appearance and in action.