Author Topic: Obama's destroy America campaign is succeeding  (Read 383 times)

rangerrebew

Obama's destroy America campaign is succeeding
« on: March 10, 2014, 10:03:06 pm »
Obama’s Destroy America Campaign Is Succeeding

March 6, 2014

When Obama isn’t “gaying” our military he’s purging high-ranking commanders who don’t agree with his destroy America campaign. This phony “president” produced a $3.9 TRILLION “budget” for next year, raising taxes, allotting billions for shovel-ready jobs while instituting massive spending cuts to the military. His drivel, “The  budget is not just about numbers, it’s about our values and it’s about  our future,” is as meaningful as his promises … all empty. First, his “values” aren’t America’s values and the future he’s blathering about is very bleak for this nation. His “values” are perversion,  keeping poor people poor, racism and anti-Semitism. He’s a phony and can’t even act like a strong “president” because it’s not in him. He has surrounded himself with a multitude of America-hating traitors exactly like him.

My good friend, The Mad Jewess mentioned an article at the American Thinker which points out a few of those …   Muslims in the Obama White House — including Arif Alikhan (Deputy Executive Director for Policy in DHS), Mohamed Elibiary (Homeland Security Advisory Council), Rashad Hussain (Special Envoy to the deeply anti-Semitic Organization of the Islamic Conference), Imam Mohamed Magid  (Obama’s Sharia Law advisor, on loan from the Islamic Society of North America, with its Brotherhood ties) and Eboo Patel (on the Advisory Council on Faith-Based Neighborhood Partnerships). A Muslim who takes his religion seriously must put loyalty to Dar al-Islam above allegiance to an infidel state.  (read more)

Let’s see … what else … Okay, back to the cuts in our military. Defense Secretary Chuck Hagel, which is an oxymoron in itself, has proposed to scale back our military capability to pre-WWII levels. (thus the “oxymoron” … or perhaps just “moron”) Hagel says in essence,  the cuts will reflect what he’s doing to the Department of Defense. I think Mr. Hagel should be in charge of Obama’s wardrobe or something that would be harmless to the United States; but then again that wouldn’t fit into Obama’s agenda.

Gen. Ray Odierno, Army chief of staff, said,  that an army of 420,000 would be too small for a world that has such an uncertain national security landscape. The minimum size, he said, would be about 450,000.  He said shrinking to 420,000 would make a big difference in the capabilities of the force.

“I’m on the record saying, as a minimum, I think our end strength needs to be around 450,000; 330,000 in the active, 335,000 in the Guard, and about 195,000 in the U.S. Army Reserve. And then we would be able to do it – at higher risk, but we should be able to do it.”  (emphasis mine)  (HERE)

And that’s just mentioning the cuts to the U.S. Army … not cuts to the other armed services, though I think the Marines will lose around 8,000 personnel.  Obama’s idea of America’s military might is having our women fight on the front lines with homosexual men backing them up.

While Obama guts our military, Russia, China and every other America hating nation is beefing theirs up.  Obama makes empty threats to Mr. Putin and Putin knows Obama is weak because his actions prove it. Obama is a liar. His lies are out for every one to see, except the ones the media manages to cover up.

Anyway, I’m sick of writing this piece. I suppose it’s just a rant. Allen West has a piece worth reading … if you feel like crying.

Obama vs. Putin:

http://cryandhowl.com/
« Last Edit: March 10, 2014, 10:03:53 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline olde north church

Re: Obama's destroy America campaign is succeeding
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2014, 10:21:20 pm »
Wasn't there supposed to be some sort of Oathkeepers or 3%s or Sheepdogs or something like that?
Why?  Well, because I'm a bastard, that's why.