Author Topic: Report: Obama Spent $770 Million in Taxpayer Funds to Rebuild and Renovate Mosques Overseas  (Read 517 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
Support the USO

Offline Oceander

• Technical

Offline Rapunzel

and stood by in silence as Christian churches have been burned in the Middle East - yet people still deny he is a Muslim.

Offline Oceander

• Technical
and stood by in silence as Christian churches have been burned in the Middle East - yet people still deny he is a Muslim.

It's not a matter of him being muslim or not; given his political predilections he's almost certainly an atheist.

Offline Rapunzel

It's not a matter of him being muslim or not; given his political predilections he's almost certainly an atheist.

I don't think so... JMHO since no one really knows... but he has stated the best sound to his ears is the Muslim call to prayer and he certainly is giving preference to Islam - especially the Muslim Brotherhood both here and abroad (case in point Egypt).

Offline Oceander

• Technical
I don't think so... JMHO since no one really knows... but he has stated the best sound to his ears is the Muslim call to prayer and he certainly is giving preference to Islam - especially the Muslim Brotherhood both here and abroad (case in point Egypt).

So are liberals in general, and most of them are certainly not muslim.

Offline Rapunzel

So are liberals in general, and most of them are certainly not muslim.

Most liberals did not go to Muslim schools and have a step father who was a Muslim.

Online Fishrrman

File this under "who's winning?" ...

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf