Author Topic: Sharyl Attkisson Resigns from CBS News  (Read 676 times)

Offline Lipstick on a Hillary

Sharyl Attkisson Resigns from CBS News
« on: March 10, 2014, 09:37:02 pm »
http://www.mediaite.com/tv/sharyl-attkinson-resigns-from-cbs-news/

Sharyl Attkisson, a CBS News investigative reporter known for doggedly pursuing stories like Benghazi and “Fast and Furious,” resigned from CBS Monday afternoon:

According to POLITICO’s Dylan Byers, Attkinson felt stymied by what she characterized as CBS News’ liberal bias and lack of support for investigative reporting, and sought to get out her contract. However, she described her parting with CBS News as “amicable,” and said she is looking to focus on her forthcoming book, Stonewalled: One Reporter’s Fight for Truth in Obama’s Washington.

“CBS News veteran Sharyl Attkisson is leaving the news division to pursue other endeavors,” CBS said in a statement Monday. “We appreciate her many contributions and we wish her well.”

An official statement from Attkisson: “It’s been one of life’s great privileges to work at CBS News and I’m sincerely grateful for the many opportunities I’ve had.”

Oceander

Re: Sharyl Attkisson Resigns from CBS News
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2014, 09:37:59 pm »
She get an offer from Fox yet?

Offline Lipstick on a Hillary

« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2014, 10:11:04 pm »
One can only hope.  I for one would like to hear more about the hacking of her computer.

Offline Howie66

• MOLON LABE & SEMPER FI!
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2014, 10:33:34 pm »
http://www.mediaite.com/tv/sharyl-attkinson-resigns-from-cbs-news/

Sharyl Attkisson, a CBS News investigative reporter known for doggedly pursuing stories like Benghazi and “Fast and Furious,” resigned from CBS Monday afternoon:

According to POLITICO’s Dylan Byers, Attkinson felt stymied by what she characterized as CBS News’ liberal bias and lack of support for investigative reporting, and sought to get out her contract. However, she described her parting with CBS News as “amicable,” and said she is looking to focus on her forthcoming book, Stonewalled: One Reporter’s Fight for Truth in Obama’s Washington.

“CBS News veteran Sharyl Attkisson is leaving the news division to pursue other endeavors,” CBS said in a statement Monday. “We appreciate her many contributions and we wish her well.”

An official statement from Attkisson: “It’s been one of life’s great privileges to work at CBS News and I’m sincerely grateful for the many opportunities I’ve had.”

It is very refreshing to see a member of the Media actually take a stand against the charade of the libtards "yellow journalism". Very refreshing, indeed. I would like to see more of this. She would be a great addition to FNS. Hell...Fox could always send that moron Juan Williams and Bullethead Beckel over to cbs. They would fit right in with that mob.
I come in peace, I didn't bring artillery.  But I am pleading with you with tears in my eyes:  If you bleep with me, I'll kill you all.

Marine General James Mattis, to Iraqi tribal leaders (Note: Mattis did NOT say "BLEEP". He threw the F Bomb)

I didn't enlist in the Corps just to watch my country become a Third World Communist Shit-hole. Don't know anyone who did.

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2014, 10:34:10 pm »
She get an offer from Fox yet?

I caught of bit of Hannity on the radio last hour and he said he hoped Fox grabbed her ASAP.
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776