Author Topic: Peggy Noonan on Latest ObamaCare Delay: ‘Is There Still An ObamaCare Law?’  (Read 865 times)

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
By Jeffrey Meyer     ABC’s This Week w/ George Stephanopoulos was the only Sunday show that bothered to cover the latest ObamaCare delay and with it came some interesting insight from the panel of political experts.
Appearing on Sunday’s program, Wall Street Journal columnist Peggy Noonan mocked the latest delay and hilariously asked her fellow panelists if “there still a law? Is there still an ObamaCare law? It's been changed in 25 ways.” [See video below.]

Read more: http://newsbusters.org/blogs/jeffrey-meyer/2014/03/09/peggy-noonan-latest-obamacare-delay-there-still-obamacare-law#ixzz2vXBjGaWZ
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Not for me there's not. I never paided any attention to it from the beginning.

Turns out, that I was right.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline mountaineer

The law is whatever Obummer says it is, apparently (subject to change, of course).
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org