Author Topic: MSNBC mocks TX GOP gubernatorial cadidate Greg Abbott's paraplegia  (Read 721 times)

rangerrebew

MSNBC mocks Texas GOP gubernatorial candidate Greg Abbott’s paraplegia

Posted By Jim Treacher On 2:15 PM 03/07/2014 In | No Comments

Did I mention he’s a Republican? That’s why this is okay.

Actual headline:

Get it? Because his spine was severed in an accident and now he can’t walk. Good one, Zachary Roth.

That’s almost as hilarious as the original headline, which is still in the URL:

See, because he’s in a wheelchair.

I encounter this phenomenon from time to time myself. After a State Department vehicle made an illegal left turn in Washington DC and crippled me for life, I used humor to try to get through the day. To keep my spirits up. Since then, stupid people who happen to disagree with me politically have used my injury to insult me, and somehow that’s supposed to be the same thing. Because, as mentioned, those people are stupid.

Tell all the cripple jokes you want, libs. It’ll just make the humiliating defeat of Wendy Davis that much sweeter.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Article printed from The Daily Caller: http://dailycaller.com

URL to article: http://dailycaller.com/2014/03/07/msnbc-mocks-tx-gop-gubernatorial-candidate-greg-abbotts-paraplegia/

Offline Rapunzel

Re: MSNBC mocks TX GOP gubernatorial cadidate Greg Abbott's paraplegia
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2014, 07:03:28 pm »
The headline read Greg Abbott's Spine of Steel.
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Offline Howie66

• MOLON LABE & SEMPER FI!
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2014, 07:13:40 pm »
The headline read Greg Abbott's Spine of Steel.

Greg Abbott is a fine and outstanding man. he will make a fabulous Governor for the State of Texas.

The cretins in the Media can carry on like the dysfunctional little reprobates that they are. They can't help themselves, as they know that they have no legitimate argument against Mr. Abbott or his campaign.

Let the punks keep up with their cheap crap. All that they are doing is motivating Texans to continue on our course, which is to keep TEXAS very RED.
I come in peace, I didn't bring artillery.  But I am pleading with you with tears in my eyes:  If you bleep with me, I'll kill you all.

Marine General James Mattis, to Iraqi tribal leaders (Note: Mattis did NOT say "BLEEP". He threw the F Bomb)

I didn't enlist in the Corps just to watch my country become a Third World Communist Shit-hole. Don't know anyone who did.

Offline andy58-in-nh

« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2014, 07:25:34 pm »
MSNBC is a virtual encampment for every dink, dork, dimwit, doofus, dumb-ass, dope-smoker and degenerate who lurks in mommy's basement playing games while the rest of us work for a living. The network exists to assuage their insecurity while validating their solipsism and persecution fantasies.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline Howie66

« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2014, 10:12:12 pm »
MSNBC is a virtual encampment for every dink, dork, dimwit, doofus, dumb-ass, dope-smoker and degenerate who lurks in mommy's basement playing games while the rest of us work for a living. The network exists to assuage their insecurity while validating their solipsism and persecution fantasies.

Well said!  :beer:
I come in peace, I didn't bring artillery.  But I am pleading with you with tears in my eyes:  If you bleep with me, I'll kill you all.

Marine General James Mattis, to Iraqi tribal leaders (Note: Mattis did NOT say "BLEEP". He threw the F Bomb)

I didn't enlist in the Corps just to watch my country become a Third World Communist Shit-hole. Don't know anyone who did.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2014, 10:41:45 pm »
Greg Abbott is a fine and outstanding man. he will make a fabulous Governor for the State of Texas.

The cretins in the Media can carry on like the dysfunctional little reprobates that they are. They can't help themselves, as they know that they have no legitimate argument against Mr. Abbott or his campaign.

Let the punks keep up with their cheap crap. All that they are doing is motivating Texans to continue on our course, which is to keep TEXAS very RED.

Nice to have you on the forum, Howie!    :beer:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Howie66

« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2014, 10:44:06 pm »

Mucho Gracias!  :beer:

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #7 on: March 09, 2014, 11:24:26 pm »
All we need now is for Joe Biden to say, "Stand up, Chuck!"
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #8 on: March 09, 2014, 11:27:16 pm »

Agreed! Now who is REALLY putting up the money to keep them in business??
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #9 on: March 09, 2014, 11:27:56 pm »

I second that!

The more Texans we have around here the better!  :beer:
« Last Edit: March 09, 2014, 11:29:27 pm by Bigun »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Howie66

« Reply #10 on: March 10, 2014, 12:09:34 am »
Agreed! Now who is REALLY putting up the money to keep them in business??

Since MSNBC is owned by GE, the answer is WE ARE (through our Tax Dollars).

Offline Howie66

« Reply #11 on: March 10, 2014, 12:10:04 am »
I second that!

The more Texans we have around here the better!  :beer:

Thank you, Sir!  :beer:

Offline Howie66

« Reply #12 on: March 10, 2014, 12:10:55 am »
All we need now is for Joe Biden to say, "Stand up, Chuck!"

Bless his heart.