Author Topic: Obama returns to White House after Fla. vacation  (Read 950 times)

Offline Rapunzel

Obama returns to White House after Fla. vacation
« on: March 09, 2014, 11:39:52 pm »
http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/obama-returns-white-house-after-fla-vacation

March 9, 2014 - 6:04 PM
By DARLENE SUPERVILLE, Associated Press

President Barack Obama and first lady Michelle Obama walk across the tarmac before their departure on Air Force One at Homestead Air Reserve Base, Sunday, March 9, 2014, in Homestead, Fla. Obama returned to Washington after spending the weekend in Florida. (AP Photo/Pablo Martinez Monsivais)

WASHINGTON (AP) — President Barack Obama has returned to Washington after a family vacation in southern Florida.

The president is scheduled to host Ukrainian Prime Minister Arseniy Yatsenyuk (ahr-SEHN'-ee yaht-sehn-YOOK') at the White House on Wednesday.

The White House says Obama squeezed in another round of golf Sunday on one of the courses at the exclusive Ocean Reef Club on Key Largo, where the family was staying.

The foursome included sportscaster and former NFL wide receiver Ahmad Rashad, former NBA player Alonzo Mourning and Cyrus Walker, a cousin of senior White House adviser Valerie Jarrett. Obama teed off with the same group on Saturday.

Obama, his wife, Michelle, and their daughters, Malia and Sasha, returned to the White House late Sunday afternoon.

The Obama family arrived in Florida on Friday.
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Offline Howie66

• MOLON LABE & SEMPER FI!
Re: Obama returns to White House after Fla. vacation
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2014, 11:54:37 pm »
http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/obama-returns-white-house-after-fla-vacation

March 9, 2014 - 6:04 PM
By DARLENE SUPERVILLE, Associated Press

President Barack Obama and first lady Michelle Obama walk across the tarmac before their departure on Air Force One at Homestead Air Reserve Base, Sunday, March 9, 2014, in Homestead, Fla. Obama returned to Washington after spending the weekend in Florida. (AP Photo/Pablo Martinez Monsivais)

WASHINGTON (AP) — President Barack Obama has returned to Washington after a family vacation in southern Florida.

The president is scheduled to host Ukrainian Prime Minister Arseniy Yatsenyuk (ahr-SEHN'-ee yaht-sehn-YOOK') at the White House on Wednesday.

The White House says Obama squeezed in another round of golf Sunday on one of the courses at the exclusive Ocean Reef Club on Key Largo, where the family was staying.

The foursome included sportscaster and former NFL wide receiver Ahmad Rashad, former NBA player Alonzo Mourning and Cyrus Walker, a cousin of senior White House adviser Valerie Jarrett. Obama teed off with the same group on Saturday.

Obama, his wife, Michelle, and their daughters, Malia and Sasha, returned to the White House late Sunday afternoon.

The Obama family arrived in Florida on Friday.

It's going to be a wonderful day when these Parasites are finally out of OUR White House.

It's just a crying shame that we're going to be compelled to support and protect them in the future.
I come in peace, I didn't bring artillery.  But I am pleading with you with tears in my eyes:  If you bleep with me, I'll kill you all.

Marine General James Mattis, to Iraqi tribal leaders (Note: Mattis did NOT say "BLEEP". He threw the F Bomb)

I didn't enlist in the Corps just to watch my country become a Third World Communist Shit-hole. Don't know anyone who did.

Offline Atomic Cow

• High Yield Minion
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2014, 11:59:42 pm »
Oh good, we can all stop worrying now.
"...And these atomic bombs which science burst upon the world that night were strange, even to the men who used them."  H. G. Wells, The World Set Free, 1914

"The one pervading evil of democracy is the tyranny of the majority, or rather of that party, not always the majority, that succeeds, by force or fraud, in carrying elections." -Lord Acton

Online mountaineer

« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2014, 12:00:46 am »

See also: One who rails against the wealthy, especially those who have worked hard to get whatever they have, and defames them as parasites on and abusers of the other 99% of the population, all the while enjoying a lifestyle of unsurpassed luxury at other peoples' expense.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Howie66

« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2014, 12:07:42 am »

See also: One who rails against the wealthy, especially those who have worked hard to get whatever they have, and defames them as parasites on and abusers of the other 99% of the population, all the while enjoying a lifestyle of unsurpassed luxury at other peoples' expense.

When exactly is The First Ingrate and her limp-wristed spouse supposed to vacay in China? Next month?
I come in peace, I didn't bring artillery.  But I am pleading with you with tears in my eyes:  If you bleep with me, I'll kill you all.

Marine General James Mattis, to Iraqi tribal leaders (Note: Mattis did NOT say "BLEEP". He threw the F Bomb)

I didn't enlist in the Corps just to watch my country become a Third World Communist Shit-hole. Don't know anyone who did.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2014, 12:23:05 am »
Mooch, Mama Robinson and the girls are going to China without Hussein. Guess no one told him they have golf courses there.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Howie66

« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2014, 01:01:18 am »
Mooch, Mama Robinson and the girls are going to China without Hussein. Guess no one told him they have golf courses there.

In that case, I imagine that he and Reggie Love will share some quality time.