Author Topic: Charlie Crist: God Bless Barack Obama!  (Read 984 times)

Offline Rapunzel

Charlie Crist: God Bless Barack Obama!
« on: March 09, 2014, 10:39:46 pm »
http://www.breitbart.com/InstaBlog/2014/03/09/Charlie-Crist-God-Bless-Barack-Obama

by Dan Riehl 9 Mar 2014, 1:37 PM PDT

Former Republican Florida Governor and now Democratic gubernatorial candidate Charlie Crist didn't simply grovel and beg to be seen as a  bone fide Democrat today on CNN's "State of the Union" with Candy Crowley, he all but swore a blood oath to Barack Obama as his new lord and savior.

In Crist's words, Obama is "a smart guy whose doing the right thing" with ObamaCare. The former Republican even goes so far as to suggest other Democrats need to buck up and support an increasingly unpopular Obama.

Crist completely dismisses the reality brought home by Crowley's questioning, that Florida seniors have a right to be worried and have already lost their preferred health care plans in some cases thanks to the Affordable Care Act.

Crist all but insists that reality doesn't exist in what, even for him, may be one of the most shameless bits of pandering ever recorded on national television.

video at link
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Offline Rapunzel

Re: Charlie Crist: God Bless Barack Obama!
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2014, 10:41:06 pm »
How many here remember John Cornyn, John McCain, Mtch McConnell ALL supported Crist over Marco Rubio... sadly it seems even Marco Rubio has forgotten how these men inserted themselves into the GOP senate primary to take out Rubio and push Crist.
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Offline Howie66

• MOLON LABE & SEMPER FI!
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2014, 01:04:37 am »
http://www.breitbart.com/InstaBlog/2014/03/09/Charlie-Crist-God-Bless-Barack-Obama

by Dan Riehl 9 Mar 2014, 1:37 PM PDT

Former Republican Florida Governor and now Democratic gubernatorial candidate Charlie Crist didn't simply grovel and beg to be seen as a  bone fide Democrat today on CNN's "State of the Union" with Candy Crowley, he all but swore a blood oath to Barack Obama as his new lord and savior.

In Crist's words, Obama is "a smart guy whose doing the right thing" with ObamaCare. The former Republican even goes so far as to suggest other Democrats need to buck up and support an increasingly unpopular Obama.

Crist completely dismisses the reality brought home by Crowley's questioning, that Florida seniors have a right to be worried and have already lost their preferred health care plans in some cases thanks to the Affordable Care Act.

Crist all but insists that reality doesn't exist in what, even for him, may be one of the most shameless bits of pandering ever recorded on national television.

video at link

Was he wearing a bib and knee pads when he said this?  :smokin:
I come in peace, I didn't bring artillery.  But I am pleading with you with tears in my eyes:  If you bleep with me, I'll kill you all.

Marine General James Mattis, to Iraqi tribal leaders (Note: Mattis did NOT say "BLEEP". He threw the F Bomb)

I didn't enlist in the Corps just to watch my country become a Third World Communist Shit-hole. Don't know anyone who did.

Offline Howie66

« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2014, 01:06:18 am »
How many here remember John Cornyn, John McCain, Mtch McConnell ALL supported Crist over Marco Rubio... sadly it seems even Marco Rubio has forgotten how these men inserted themselves into the GOP senate primary to take out Rubio and push Crist.

Oh, I remember this very well. One good reason why I want to see John Wayne McCornyn retired from the Senate.

He is as useless as breast implants on Helen Thomas.
I come in peace, I didn't bring artillery.  But I am pleading with you with tears in my eyes:  If you bleep with me, I'll kill you all.

Marine General James Mattis, to Iraqi tribal leaders (Note: Mattis did NOT say "BLEEP". He threw the F Bomb)

I didn't enlist in the Corps just to watch my country become a Third World Communist Shit-hole. Don't know anyone who did.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2014, 01:11:55 am »
Oh, I remember this very well. One good reason why I want to see John Wayne McCornyn retired from the Senate.

He is as useless as breast implants on Helen Thomas.

ROFLMAO!!!

Come on now! No one is that useless! Not even John Cornyn!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline MBB1984

« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2014, 07:22:20 pm »
Loved Cruz's line at the gridiron club that he was the  "Anti-Crist."

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2014, 07:23:13 pm »
Loved Cruz's line at the gridiron club that he was the  "Anti-Crist."

Me, too.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #7 on: March 10, 2014, 07:47:34 pm »
Maybe Charlie is waiting for nationwide gay marriage.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline aligncare

« Reply #8 on: March 10, 2014, 08:08:53 pm »
This episode should serve as a reminder. Political affiliation can simply be a vehicle for breaking in to politics. Also, should serve to reinforce it's not what a politician says, it's what they do that counts.

Offline Howie66

« Reply #9 on: March 10, 2014, 08:12:27 pm »
ROFLMAO!!!

Come on now! No one is that useless! Not even John Cornyn!

I disagree!   :beer:

Offline Howie66

« Reply #10 on: March 10, 2014, 08:14:04 pm »
Maybe Charlie is waiting for nationwide gay marriage.

Yeah. he and Chris Cristie would make such a cute couple.   0052

Oceander

« Reply #11 on: March 10, 2014, 09:36:35 pm »
This episode should serve as a reminder. Political affiliation can simply be a vehicle for breaking in to politics. Also, should serve to reinforce it's not what a politician says, it's what they do that counts.

Bloomberg is another good example.

Offline Lipstick on a Hillary

« Reply #12 on: March 10, 2014, 11:28:21 pm »

And in the face of all that opposition, Sarah Palin endorsed Marco Rubio.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #13 on: March 11, 2014, 12:35:59 am »
And in the face of all that opposition, Sarah Palin endorsed Marco Rubio.

And that is one of the reasons she is hated by the GOPe!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien