• Owner
  • Administrator
« on: March 09, 2014, 05:14:08 PM »

Support the USO

Online Bigun

• The income tax: Root of all evil!
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2014, 05:23:04 PM »
Peter King likes things exactly as they are! Wouldn't change a thing except possibly to have a few more like him in Congress!

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2014, 05:23:43 PM »
Peter King likes things exactly as they are! Wouldn't change a thing except possibly to have a few more like him in Congress!

yep.......

Offline katzenjammer

« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2014, 06:00:45 PM »
Peter King is the definition of an authoritarian.  He disgusts me.

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2014, 06:04:02 PM »
Peter King is the definition of an authoritarian.  He disgusts me.

He wants to be president. I'm afraid our debates are going to end up disgusting the entire nation if we have King, Huckabee, Santorum and Jon Huntsman again...

Offline katzenjammer

« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2014, 06:10:58 PM »
He wants to be president. I'm afraid our debates are going to end up disgusting the entire nation if we have King, Huckabee, Santorum and Jon Huntsman again...

I know, I've heard.....  I think that one of the worst things that can happen is to have a way too crowded field, the stage filled from left to right with everyone screaming to undercut the guy/gal next to them.......  by the time it is over, we will probably end up with a totally damaged and discredited establishment-picked nominee; again...

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2014, 06:11:50 PM »
I know, I've heard.....  I think that one of the worst things that can happen is to have a way too crowded field, the stage filled from left to right with everyone screaming to undercut the guy/gal next to them.......  by the time it is over, we will probably end up with a totally damaged and discredited establishment-picked nominee; again...

word

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf