Author Topic: Did Al-Qaeda In China Blow Up Malaysian Airliner?  (Read 507 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
Did Al-Qaeda In China Blow Up Malaysian Airliner?
« on: March 09, 2014, 09:19:50 AM »

Support the USO

Offline olde north church

Re: Did Al-Qaeda In China Blow Up Malaysian Airliner?
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2014, 09:59:46 AM »
It may awaken somebody willing to do what needs to be done.
Why?  Well, because I'm a bastard, that's why.

Online kevindavis

« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2014, 10:04:18 AM »
I won't be surprised if it was a terrorist attack.
“If he will lie to or mislead his wife and daughter, those with whom he is most intimate, what will prevent him from doing the same to the American public? Private conduct does have public consequences.”
Franklin Graham

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2014, 10:17:16 AM »
Way premature and pure speculation at this point.  There is no evidence to support this at all, at least not yet. 

People have jumped the shark on incidents like this in the past only to be embarrassed later when the truth about what actually happened finally comes out. 

:smokin:

Online xyno

« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2014, 11:17:56 AM »
Forensics of every stripe needs to be deliberate.  I am sure the agencies are tapped in to all the chatter.

Offline Gazoo

• Inactive Members
« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2014, 11:27:39 AM »
Just an open thought...It seems Obama tries to suppress news of terrorists attacks (before an election especially) Midterms are upon us...

Wouldn't AQ or any terrorist organization brag about it by now? You would think so, right?

But they never did brag about Benghazi publicly and we know AQ was a part of the Benghazi terrorist attack as one of them was reported to be at GTMO and released. If they don't get bragging rights why do they bother terrorizing?
"The Tea Party has a right to feel cheated.

When does the Republican Party, put in the majority by the Tea Party, plan to honor its commitment to halt the growth of the Federal monolith and bring the budget back into balance"?

Offline Gazoo

• Inactive Members
« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2014, 12:27:39 PM »
I won't be surprised if it was a terrorist attack.

Agreed. While we are at it was the NY plane that crashed? blew-up? off of Long Island years ago a terrorist attack?
"The Tea Party has a right to feel cheated.

When does the Republican Party, put in the majority by the Tea Party, plan to honor its commitment to halt the growth of the Federal monolith and bring the budget back into balance"?

Online xyno

« Reply #7 on: March 09, 2014, 12:29:55 PM »
Just an open thought...It seems Obama tries to suppress news of terrorists attacks (before an election especially) Midterms are upon us...

Wouldn't AQ or any terrorist organization brag about it by now? You would think so, right?

But they never did brag about Benghazi publicly and we know AQ was a part of the Benghazi terrorist attack as one of them was reported to be at GTMO and released. If they don't get bragging rights why do they bother terrorizing?

One reason.

Fear

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #8 on: March 09, 2014, 03:57:28 PM »
Agreed. While we are at it was the NY plane that crashed? blew-up? off of Long Island years ago a terrorist attack?

You need to watch the two hour documentary on TEA 800... I knew something was fishy when so many long time NTSB investigators suddenly retired after 800, they finally came forward in the documentary to say why... And it's not good

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf