Author Topic: One Week After Russia's Crimean Invasion, US Imposes Travel Sanctions...Against Israelis  (Read 766 times)

Offline Rapunzel

http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-London/2014/03/08/One-Week-After-Russia-s-Crimean-Invasion-US-Imposes-Travel-Sanctions-Against-Israelis

One Week After Russia's Crimean Invasion, US Imposes Travel Sanctions...Against Israelis

by Thomas Rose 9 Mar 2014, 5:01 AM PDT

At the same time the US State Department is relaxing entry requirements to visa applicants with Islamist terrorist connections, and reassuring President Putin of Russia that any sanctions against travel to the US placed upon those responsible for Russia's invasion Ukraine will be limited to no more than a "few dozen" named individuals, it is dramatically increasing its rejection rate of Israelis seeking visas to visit the US. 
While the State Department denies it, Israeli officials now suspect  their country is being deliberately sanctioned as part of an unannounced administration policy to punish the Jewish state. This week their fears were publicly shared by none other than administration ally NY Senator Charles Schumer, who, in a letter to Secretary of State John Kerry,  demanded an end to the “State Department policy of categorically denying young Israelis tourist visas that makes it nearly impossible for any young Israeli to visit the U.S.”

The harsh and unexplained crackdown against Israeli tourists, first felt in 2009 has been tightening ever since, particularly, say those familiar with the matter, within the last year. When first imposed, the travel bans were extended to all young Israelis seeking to visit the US after completing their compulsory military service. Israeli reports examining such records show that, starting in 2012, rejections of Israeli visa requests were applied preemptively and categorically to all Israeli nationals of student age.

The State Department confirms there has been a 400% increase in the visa refusal rate for Israeli citizens since 2007, when only 2.5% of all Israeli visa requests were denied, as compared to 2013 when 9.7% were. In fact, rejection rates for Israeli visa applicants were so high in 2013, that Israel was expelled from the State Department’s visa waiver program. Some of the countries whose citizens are eligible to participate the US visa waiver program, in addition to traditional and treaty allies like Canada and the UK, include Saudi Arabia and Qatar.

�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Online mountaineer

Some of the countries whose citizens are eligible to participate the US visa waiver program, in addition to traditional and treaty allies like Canada and the UK, include Saudi Arabia and Qatar.
Well, that makes perfect sense. Permit me to reference something I posted here the other day:
Two congressmen concerned about a government censoring of Saudi Arabia’s alleged role in the 9/11 attacks will hold a press conference this week with families of the victims to step up pressure on the White House to declassify the information.

Three months ago, Reps. Walter Jones (R-NC) and Stephen Lynch (D-Mass.) introduced a resolution urging President Obama to follow through on his campaign promise to 9/11 families to release the censored section of a 2002 congressional report on the attacks. ...

The entire section dealing with “specific sources of foreign support” was pulled from the 800-page report Congress released to the public. An estimated 7,200 words summarizing CIA and FBI documents is missing.

Some information already has leaked and it points back to Saudi Arabia, home to 15 of the hijackers. Riyadh denies any role in 9/11, but the CIA in one memo reportedly found “incontrovertible evidence” that Saudi government officials helped the hijackers both financially and logistically.  ...
Full story

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Rapunzel

Well, that makes perfect sense. Permit me to reference something I posted here the other day:Full story

One of the recent special reports on The Blaze (every Wednesday evening) it was either Lauri Dhue or Buck Sexton who did an entire half hour segment on the hidden Saudi/911 reports.
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
I told you so.

I want to give a big shout-out to all my American Jewish Liberal friends who were head over heels 'in love' with Hussein Obama, and who argued red-faced that he is NOT a Muslim and will defend Israel. hahaha, such fools. Such pathetic fools.

I want to hear another speech by Wasserman Schultz about how much Hussein loves Israel and the Jewish people. lol
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.