Author Topic: ‘Overpowered’: Passengers Beat 2 ‘Hijackers’ to Death on Chinese Flight  (Read 862 times)

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
Via The Blaze: http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2012/07/03/overpowered-passengers-beat-two-hijackers-to-death-on-chinese-flight/

The moral of this story is: Don’t try to hijack a plane in China.

Two would-be plane hijackers were beaten to death by passengers and crew aboard a flight bound for the regional Chinese capital of Urumqi on Friday, The Global Times reports. The men died in the hospital from the injuries they suffered at the hands of those whom they thought would be their victims.

There were a total of six men involved in the foiled plot to hijack the Tianjin Airlines flight. All of the men were reportedly Uyghurs, a local Muslim ethnic minority.

Less than 10 minutes after the plane took off from Hotan airport in southwest Xinjiang, China at 12:25 a.m., the men, aged 20 to 36, announced their intentions to horrified passengers and attempted to storm the cockpit using a “broken crutch” made of aluminum as a weapon.

But before they could get to the cockpit, they were tackled by passengers and crew members who tied them up with belts and restrained them until the plane made it back to the airport about 20 minutes later. There were reportedly 92 passengers and 9 crew members on the flight.

More at link.

:silly:
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline Atomic Cow

• High Yield Minion
Bunch of idiots.  They deserved to be killed for being stupid.

When China decides to deal with the Uyghurs, it will not be pleasant or pretty.  It will be very swift, brutal, and bloody.

When the rest of the world protests, China will tell them to take a hike.
"...And these atomic bombs which science burst upon the world that night were strange, even to the men who used them."  H. G. Wells, The World Set Free, 1914

"The one pervading evil of democracy is the tyranny of the majority, or rather of that party, not always the majority, that succeeds, by force or fraud, in carrying elections." -Lord Acton

Offline mountaineer

The same Muslim bunch suspected in the knife attack a few days ago.  **nononono*
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Howie66

• MOLON LABE & SEMPER FI!
The same Muslim bunch suspected in the knife attack a few days ago.  **nononono*

Chinese Chapter of the 72 Virgins Dating Service is up and running.
I come in peace, I didn't bring artillery.  But I am pleading with you with tears in my eyes:  If you bleep with me, I'll kill you all.

Marine General James Mattis, to Iraqi tribal leaders (Note: Mattis did NOT say "BLEEP". He threw the F Bomb)

I didn't enlist in the Corps just to watch my country become a Third World Communist Shit-hole. Don't know anyone who did.

Offline WAYNE

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Methinks both China and Russia will be more unforgiving with their problem muslims, than will be the more civilized west.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Oceander

Chinese Chapter of the 72 Virgins Dating Service is up and running.

:bigsilly: