Author Topic: ‘Tolerance’ squad reacts to Ben Carson’s CPAC speech: ‘Uncle Tom,’ ‘token’ with ‘house slave syndrome’  (Read 897 times)

Offline Gazoo

• Inactive Members
"The Tea Party has a right to feel cheated.

When does the Republican Party, put in the majority by the Tea Party, plan to honor its commitment to halt the growth of the Federal monolith and bring the budget back into balance"?

Offline Rapunzel

Too bad these people don't know history.
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Offline Gazoo

• Inactive Members

Dr. Ben Carson is the ultimate token for Republicans. A black doctor who doesn't want people to have health insurance.—
A. Tuitele-Mitchell (@iaaronmitch) March 08, 2014

Dean Obeidallah @Deanofcomedy
Follow
How many conservatives only Black friend is Ben Carson?
1:26 PM - 8 Mar 2014

When does the Republican Party, put in the majority by the Tea Party, plan to honor its commitment to halt the growth of the Federal monolith and bring the budget back into balance"?

Offline katzenjammer

Offline Gazoo

• Inactive Members
In my lifetime I have never seen the political rhetoric so hateful and on cue. Almost like they get the order from the master.

Oceander

I love that last tweet, about being sent back in time to pick cotton - if that happened, they'd be picking cotton for the racists in the democrat party.

Offline Rapunzel

I love that last tweet, about being sent back in time to pick cotton - if that happened, they'd be picking cotton for the racists in the democrat party.

That's why I posted it is a shame these people don't know anything about history - guess I should have said "black" history.
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Offline Gazoo

• Inactive Members

Offline Gazoo

• Inactive Members
Iris @Free_Spirit2972
Follow
I know Ben Carson was a neurosurgeon. Did he lobotomized himself?
1:36 PM - 8 Mar 2014

And yet they fail to even constructively criticize Obama ever. Are they brainwashed?

Offline Gazoo

• Inactive Members
Just in case anybody was wondering where Obama is right now and what he is doing

one guess