Author Topic: Burning to death? Texas fire chief wants fewer White firefighters.  (Read 736 times)

Offline Rapunzel

http://whitegenocideproject.com/burning-to-death-texas-fire-chief-wants-fewer-white-firefighters/

Burning to death? Texas fire chief wants fewer White firefighters.
by Steve Goode • March 4, 2014

Chief of Plano fire department, Brian Crawford, revealed his to plan to “diversify” (replace) the mostly White staff in the fire department.

“Out of the 250 applicants we had that took our last exam, about 79% were white or white male,” Crawford said.

“That does not reflect the community that we serve.”

“And they go, ‘Wow, I see someone who looks like me.’ That’s our best recruiting tool, and right now, that’s a challenge for us,” Crawford said.

Crawford’s department is 94% White, 6% non-White, or numerically, of the 333 firefighters, 313 are white, and 20 are non-White, with 10 of them being Hispanic (mixed-race).

The Fire chief is putting a strong emphasis on recruiting non-White firefighters, and he’s now traveling to minority White areas, groups, and institutions, such as schools, churches, and mosques, and encouraging them to join Plano Fire- Rescue.

There was a similar anti-White move in Los Angeles at the beginning of this year, where Mayor Eric Garcetti called the city’s fire department “too White”, at 50% White.

All anti-Whites agree that when an area is minority White it is “diversity”, but when an area is majority White it is “in need of diversity”.

“Diversity” has never been a global ideology. Why? Because a lot of countries don’t have White people in them. “Diversity” is simply a codeword for White genocide.
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Offline happyg

Re: Burning to death? Texas fire chief wants fewer White firefighters.
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2014, 03:59:55 am »
Locals complained about the same thing. The city did what it could to recruit black firefighters and cops, but blacks didn't want the jobs. Then, there is the "problem" of passing the civil service exam.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2014, 11:56:52 am »
Utter insanity. Forget about content of a man's character - or his fitness to do the hard work of firefighting. All we're looking at is his skin color?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2014, 12:14:11 am »
[[ Utter insanity. Forget about content of a man's character - or his fitness to do the hard work of firefighting. All we're looking at is his skin color? ]]

These days, the answer to the above question is "yes".

Particularly regarding the federal government or the blue states.

But apparently, this is spreading now to supposedly conservative areas, as well. Texas?

Offline andy58-in-nh

« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2014, 12:23:23 am »
When someone or something is trying to kill you and a potential rescuer appears at the ready, every natural instinct in your body will instantly inform your brain not give a solitary shit about anything other than his or her ability to save your ass.

Only a modern liberal could be so delusional as to imagine otherwise.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline Howie66

• MOLON LABE & SEMPER FI!
« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2014, 12:57:12 am »
When someone or something is trying to kill you and a potential rescuer appears at the ready, every natural instinct in your body will instantly inform your brain not give a solitary shit about anything other than his or her ability to save your ass.

Only a modern liberal could be so delusional as to imagine otherwise.

Libtards are the absolute worst when it comes to racist tendencies. I state this as a fact and not just an opinion.

My Dad served for 42 years as a Volunteer Firefighter and I can assure you, that he and the rest of the men in his department never asked about the color of the inhabitants of a burning structure as they entered.

I come in peace, I didn't bring artillery.  But I am pleading with you with tears in my eyes:  If you bleep with me, I'll kill you all.

Marine General James Mattis, to Iraqi tribal leaders (Note: Mattis did NOT say "BLEEP". He threw the F Bomb)

I didn't enlist in the Corps just to watch my country become a Third World Communist Shit-hole. Don't know anyone who did.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2014, 01:09:34 am »
And just where did Brian Crawford immigrate to Plano from? California perhaps?
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Howie66

• MOLON LABE & SEMPER FI!
« Reply #7 on: March 10, 2014, 01:14:07 am »
And just where did Brian Crawford immigrate to Plano from? California perhaps?

Louisiana. The same place that sent Texas all of that Katrina Crap.

When do we declare war on those morons?

http://www.dallasnews.com/news/community-news/plano/headlines/20121130-new-fire-chief-in-plano-has-built-a-career-by-never-quitting.ece
« Last Edit: March 10, 2014, 01:15:33 am by Howie66 »
I come in peace, I didn't bring artillery.  But I am pleading with you with tears in my eyes:  If you bleep with me, I'll kill you all.

Marine General James Mattis, to Iraqi tribal leaders (Note: Mattis did NOT say "BLEEP". He threw the F Bomb)

I didn't enlist in the Corps just to watch my country become a Third World Communist Shit-hole. Don't know anyone who did.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #8 on: March 10, 2014, 01:16:39 am »
Thanks Howie!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien