Author Topic: Illegal Aliens Create Urine and Feces Disaster in Downtown El Paso  (Read 538 times)

Offline Rapunzel

http://tomohalloran.com/2014/03/08/illegal-aliens-create-urine-feces-disaster-downtown-el-paso/

Illegal Aliens Create Urine and Feces Disaster in Downtown El Paso

March 8, 2014

Illegal aliens have turned a Downtown El Paso alley into a gigantic toilet. Yet another aspect of the economic and social disaster that is illegal immigration in America (albeit the grossest we’ve yet seen).

Illegal aliens have turned a Downtown El Paso alley into a gigantic toilet. Human urine stains the walls and feces is piled up in an alley that’s just blocks away from the Convention Center and other tourist hotspots.

And authorities don’t do a damn thing about it. The Mayor says he has to catch people “in the act”. Are you serious?

Yet another aspect of the economic and social disaster that is illegal immigration in America (albeit the grossest we’ve yet seen).

And it is just getting worse as more illegals stream across our porous border than ever before — convinced that Obama and Boehner will ram amnesty down our throats.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ccd1DVDm9A8
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Offline Howie66

• MOLON LABE & SEMPER FI!
Re: Illegal Aliens Create Urine and Feces Disaster in Downtown El Paso
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2014, 10:33:53 pm »
http://tomohalloran.com/2014/03/08/illegal-aliens-create-urine-feces-disaster-downtown-el-paso/

Illegal Aliens Create Urine and Feces Disaster in Downtown El Paso

March 8, 2014

Illegal aliens have turned a Downtown El Paso alley into a gigantic toilet. Yet another aspect of the economic and social disaster that is illegal immigration in America (albeit the grossest we’ve yet seen).

Illegal aliens have turned a Downtown El Paso alley into a gigantic toilet. Human urine stains the walls and feces is piled up in an alley that’s just blocks away from the Convention Center and other tourist hotspots.

And authorities don’t do a damn thing about it. The Mayor says he has to catch people “in the act”. Are you serious?

Yet another aspect of the economic and social disaster that is illegal immigration in America (albeit the grossest we’ve yet seen).

And it is just getting worse as more illegals stream across our porous border than ever before — convinced that Obama and Boehner will ram amnesty down our throats.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ccd1DVDm9A8

It's always a dead give away that ILLEGAL ALIENS have been in an area by the fact that used toilet paper is left in trash cans. And some people want to hire these clown to install their plumbing fixtures??  :silly:
I come in peace, I didn't bring artillery.  But I am pleading with you with tears in my eyes:  If you bleep with me, I'll kill you all.

Marine General James Mattis, to Iraqi tribal leaders (Note: Mattis did NOT say "BLEEP". He threw the F Bomb)

I didn't enlist in the Corps just to watch my country become a Third World Communist Shit-hole. Don't know anyone who did.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2014, 11:26:32 pm »
It's always a dead give away that ILLEGAL ALIENS have been in an area by the fact that used toilet paper is left in trash cans. And some people want to hire these clown to install their plumbing fixtures??  :silly:
A local college that was building a dorm hired a contractor whose workers were illegals. The workers not only did the plumbing improperly, they defecated into toilets that weren't even connected.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Howie66

• MOLON LABE & SEMPER FI!
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2014, 01:20:53 am »
A local college that was building a dorm hired a contractor whose workers were illegals. The workers not only did the plumbing improperly, they defecated into toilets that weren't even connected.

Trust me, I know all too well what these shitheads are capable of.  :chairbang:
I come in peace, I didn't bring artillery.  But I am pleading with you with tears in my eyes:  If you bleep with me, I'll kill you all.

Marine General James Mattis, to Iraqi tribal leaders (Note: Mattis did NOT say "BLEEP". He threw the F Bomb)

I didn't enlist in the Corps just to watch my country become a Third World Communist Shit-hole. Don't know anyone who did.