Author Topic: Which "Seinfeld" Character Are You?  (Read 969 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Which "Seinfeld" Character Are You?
« on: March 08, 2014, 06:56:36 pm »
http://www.buzzfeed.com/justinabarca/which-seinfeld-character-are-you

Which "Seinfeld" Character Are You?

You got: Jerry Seinfeld
NBC / Via seinfeld-fan.net
You are the rock that holds your friends together and aren’t afraid to let them shine, even though you’re really the funny one. You also have a penchant for collecting things, like cereal boxes and white Nikes. You also really, really, really love Superman.

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Oceander

Re: Which "Seinfeld" Character Are You?
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2014, 07:26:10 pm »
Frank Costanza

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2014, 11:53:22 pm »

You got: Jerry Seinfeld

You are the rock that holds your friends together and aren’t afraid to let them shine, even though you’re really the funny one. You also have a penchant for collecting things, like cereal boxes and white Nikes. You also really, really, really love Superman.
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Offline NavyCanDo

« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2014, 01:49:52 am »
I've never seen one episode - honest.  If it came back with a name,  I wouldn't know what character it was.

Now test me for  Gilligan's Island, Get Smart, Bonanza, Munsters, Adams Family, the Monkees, or Beverly Hillbillies, now that would be a test worth taking.   
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline PzLdr

« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2014, 01:48:22 pm »
Kramer, whoever he is. Never watched the show.
Hillary's Self-announced Qualifications: She Stood Up To Putin...She Sits to Pee

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2014, 05:37:52 pm »
Kramer, whoever he is. Never watched the show.
He was the goofball of the group, always with a wacky scheme or conundrum of some sort. He drove a lot of the show's humor.

Seinfeld's a pretty good show, at least in my eyes. It was a good show in that it made light of everyday life. A lot of people didn't particularly like it because a few of the characters were such neurotic jerks (George Costanza, for one) that they were totally unrelatable. (Of course, Seinfeld fans know that Costanza is a fictional version of producer Larry David. Yes, jerks like Costanza exist in real life.)

I'm not taking the quiz, but I always related pretty well to Jerry: this guy who is living his life trying to find both humor and reason in this world of madness that surrounds him.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Olivia

« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2014, 05:51:06 pm »
You got: Newman

So you get a little intense every now and again, so what? It’s not your fault the world is full of idiots. You look good in uniform, as well, and can eat your weight in Mulligatawny. 

:silly: :silly: :silly:
Truthfully, the most important thing in life is knowing what the most important things in life are, and prioritizing them accordingly.   Melchor Lim