Author Topic: Lois Lerner stays silent to protect someone outside the IRS  (Read 625 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
Lois Lerner stays silent to protect someone outside the IRS
« on: March 08, 2014, 09:09:02 AM »

Support the USO

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
Re: Lois Lerner stays silent to protect someone outside the IRS
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2014, 09:14:35 AM »
Quid Pro Quo

Lois kept her mouth shut, and Elijah Cummings testified for her, and turned this into another racial attack by Republicans.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rhvK9CkjL9g" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rhvK9CkjL9g</a>

:smokin:

Online Bigun

• The income tax: Root of all evil!
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2014, 09:31:17 AM »
I would make a sizable wager as to who that someone is!

Ultimately it was Barack Hussein Obama who only follows one rule! By any means necessary!

The situation perfectly illustrates why we cannot be a FREE people and have an IRS at the same time!

As the author of the article correctly points out , even if Issa's committee completely gets to the bottom of the matter NOTHING OF CONSEQUENCE will happen to any of the malfeasants because that has to go through Eric "The Red" Holder in order to happen!

« Last Edit: March 08, 2014, 09:37:04 AM by Bigun »

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2014, 09:51:47 AM »
I would make a sizable wager as to who that someone is!

Ultimately it was Barack Hussein Obama who only follows one rule! By any means necessary!

The situation perfectly illustrates why we cannot be a FREE people and have an IRS at the same time!

As the author of the article correctly points out , even if Issa's committee completely gets to the bottom of the matter NOTHING OF CONSEQUENCE will happen to any of the malfeasants because that has to go through Eric "The Red" Holder in order to happen!

Holder is on his way out, and a Republican controlled congress will be an entirely different kettle of fish....

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2014, 10:05:26 AM »
Holder is on his way out, and a Republican controlled congress will be an entirely different kettle of fish....

Again I sincerely hope that you are right about this and I am wrong!

Offline Oceander

• Technical
  • TBR Illuminati
« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2014, 10:37:53 AM »

And if the paper and e-mail trails have been sufficiently wiped?  This criminal's delay may be precisely for the purpose of giving others still moled away in the IRS the time needed to "clean" things up.

Offline katzenjammer

« Reply #6 on: March 08, 2014, 10:45:31 AM »
And if the paper and e-mail trails have been sufficiently wiped?  This criminal's delay may be precisely for the purpose of giving others still moled away in the IRS the time needed to "clean" things up.

Yes, I never expect any smoking guns to appear in anything turned over.  They were probably smart enough to not let anything ever get into the evidence in the first place, and if anything ever did, it is likely to have been destroyed months ago.  These people aren't fooling around, they play for keeps.

Offline Oceander

• Technical
  • TBR Illuminati
« Reply #7 on: March 08, 2014, 10:52:40 AM »
Yes, I never expect any smoking guns to appear in anything turned over.  They were probably smart enough to not let anything ever get into the evidence in the first place, and if anything ever did, it is likely to have been destroyed months ago.  These people aren't fooling around, they play for keeps.

I think there is a trail - most likely in emails (the White House has failed to turn over for about a year emails that it promised would be turned over immediately) - and that it's being wiped as we speak.  Why?  Because everyone, and I mean everyone, ends up putting into emails things they would never have put into a written letter.  I just read about a suit against Dewey Lebouf - a law firm that imploded after the 2008 financial crash - that's being sued for defrauding its creditors.  The evidence in the case against the firm?  Emails between its partners talking about using accounting tricks to hide the fact that the firm had breached its loan agreements; those tricks allowed it to hide this fact from its creditors for a long time, leaving the creditors holding an empty bag when the firm imploded and landed in bankruptcy court.

Offline katzenjammer

« Reply #8 on: March 08, 2014, 10:56:00 AM »
I think there is a trail - most likely in emails (the White House has failed to turn over for about a year emails that it promised would be turned over immediately) - and that it's being wiped as we speak.  Why?  Because everyone, and I mean everyone, ends up putting into emails things they would never have put into a written letter.  I just read about a suit against Dewey Lebouf - a law firm that imploded after the 2008 financial crash - that's being sued for defrauding its creditors.  The evidence in the case against the firm?  Emails between its partners talking about using accounting tricks to hide the fact that the firm had breached its loan agreements; those tricks allowed it to hide this fact from its creditors for a long time, leaving the creditors holding an empty bag when the firm imploded and landed in bankruptcy court.

Could be...  I always figure they are smart enough to use email accounts & services outside of the official channels for their "really good" stuff!!

Offline Oceander

• Technical
  • TBR Illuminati
« Reply #9 on: March 08, 2014, 10:57:56 AM »
Could be...  I always figure they are smart enough to use email accounts & services outside of the official channels for their "really good" stuff!!

even that is discoverable; it was discovered a while back that certain Obama tools were using outside email accounts for precisely that.

Offline katzenjammer

« Reply #10 on: March 08, 2014, 11:36:24 AM »
even that is discoverable; it was discovered a while back that certain Obama tools were using outside email accounts for precisely that.

Well let's hope in this case more than a few left more of trail than they may have realized!!

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #11 on: March 08, 2014, 02:25:06 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FmYXEwbK1k0&amp;list=UUFDlhK80EdO28R-iGTXiGaw" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FmYXEwbK1k0&amp;list=UUFDlhK80EdO28R-iGTXiGaw</a>

Online Fishrrman

« Reply #12 on: March 08, 2014, 10:59:16 PM »
[[ Who ordered the tax agency to get involved... ? ]]

My guess:
Some gal named Valerie...

Offline olde north church

« Reply #13 on: March 10, 2014, 06:56:35 AM »

The recent "hospitalization" was a tell, a message, a signal, whatever vernacular you prefer.
Why?  Well, because I'm a bastard, that's why.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf