Author Topic: Pregnant mom who drove van full of children into the ocean CHARGED with three counts of attempted murder as police reveal the woman fought her son to stop him from taking control of steering wheel  (Read 658 times)

Offline flowers

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2575722/Pregnant-mom-drove-van-children-ocean-spoke-DEMONS-reported-husband-sexually-assaulted-week-murder-suicide-attempt.html

Ebony Wilkerson, 32, charged with three counts of first-degree attempted murder and three counts of aggravated child abuse
Volusia County Sheriff Ben Johnson said she told her kids to close their eyes and go to sleep as she drove into the surf
Wilkerson's relatives were alarmed on Tuesday when she started talking 'about Jesus and how there were demons in her house'
Police pulled her over and did a welfare check but she told them she feared her husband and was going to a domestic violence safe house
They legally had no grounds to keep her and so they let her go
Rescuers pulled her three children- ages 3, 9, and 10- from the car
Wilkerson's husband,. Lutful Ronjon, was charged with battery against his wife in 2005
Wilkerson was involved in 2007 car crash that left a woman dead

Offline Gazoo

• Inactive Members
Ebony Wilkerson, 32, charged with three counts of first-degree attempted murder and three counts of aggravated child abuse

Volusia County Sheriff Ben Johnson said she told her kids to close their eyes and go to sleep as she drove into the surf

Wilkerson's relatives were alarmed on Tuesday when she started talking 'about Jesus and how there were demons in her house'

Police pulled her over and did a welfare check but she told them she feared her husband and was going to a domestic violence safe house

They legally had no grounds to keep her and so they let her go

Rescuers pulled her three children- ages 3, 9, and 10- from the car

Wilkerson's husband,. Lutful Ronjon, was charged with battery against his wife in 2005

Wilkerson was involved in 2007 car crash that left a woman dead

Suspect: This booking photo released by the Volusia County Division of Corrections shows Ebony Wilkerson, 32, who is accused of driving a minivan carrying her three young children into the ocean in an attempt to kill them

Any mother that tells her babies to go to sleep as she is driving into the ocean is three fries short of a happy meal, coo coo for coo coo crisp and or on serious bathsalts/LSD
"The Tea Party has a right to feel cheated.

When does the Republican Party, put in the majority by the Tea Party, plan to honor its commitment to halt the growth of the Federal monolith and bring the budget back into balance"?

Offline SouthTexas

police reveal the woman fought her son to stop him from taking control of steering wheel

One of the witnesses stated this the day it happened.

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??

Offline raml

I can never really figure out a mother who tries to kill her children when she decides she wants to commit suicide. I don't think mental illness is all to blame they also are terribly selfish they could just do away with themselves but they are usually trying to punish someone too and using the children to do it. No one can be that mentally ill and not be so over the top and still keep it from anyone and it doesn't happen in one day either so while claiming to see demons that day I would love to  know how she was acting before this. I am glad they are charging her with 1st degree murder I think she was in her right mind although a sickly mind when she tried it as anyone who kills is but also she is a very very angry women out to also punish someone in her life.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
There is sometimes a twisted sort of logic to it.

The mother decides enough is enough and she is going to kill herself. But who then, will look after her children? It isn't fair on them to take Mommy away. So it is better if they go with her.

Not saying it's the case here, but have certainly heard of that in the past.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline PzLdr

Hillary's Self-announced Qualifications: She Stood Up To Putin...She Sits to Pee

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
I see a post partum depression defense looming on the horizon.  :whistle:

Youngest is 3. That is a bit late for post partum depression to manifest itself. Not saying it's impossible, but it is awfully late. It usually hits at between 6 months and 1 year after birth.

Offline PzLdr

Doesn't mean a defense attorney won't try it. And when I was a prosecutor, we had a saying: "Shrinks are like hookers. Pay 'em the money, they'll tell you whatever you want to hear.".  :police:
Hillary's Self-announced Qualifications: She Stood Up To Putin...She Sits to Pee

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.