Author Topic: Dinesh D'Souza: Wait Until President Obama Sees My New Film  (Read 484 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Dinesh D'Souza: Wait Until President Obama Sees My New Film
« on: March 07, 2014, 08:11:46 pm »
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Hollywood/2014/03/07/Dinesh-D-Souza-To-CPAC-Audience-Wait-Until-President-Obama-Sees-My-New-Film?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

by Michael Patrick Leahy 7 Mar 2014, 11:56 AM PDT

Conservative author Dinesh D'Souza, the director and co-writer of the highly successful documentary 2016: Obama's America, told the Conservative Political Action Conference on Friday that "after we did 2016, President Obama was very upset... If he was upset about that film, wait 'til he sees the new one."

D'Souza's new movie, America, produced by Oscar winner Gerald Molen and John Sullivan, will debut in July.

D'Souza was indicted for violating federal election laws in January by the Department of Justice. Many saw the move as pure political payback against an outspoken critic of President Obama. On Tuesday, D'Souza appeared in court with his attorney in New York City, who signaled his client was prepared to go to trial.

D'Souza's attorney, Benjamin Brafman, told World magazine, "My guess is we'll see you at the trial... There is not a scintilla of evidence that this was a corrupt endeavor by Mr. D'Souza." The federal indictment was filed by U.S. Attorney Preet Bharara, "an Obama donor who was appointed by the President."

D'Souza did not appear to be intimidated by his legal battle. "We are in a moment in America where we are facing a crisis of leadership," D'Souza told the crowd. He added that "we need right now a Washington, a Lincoln, a Reagan. Well we don't have them but we do have us."

An immigrant to America from India, D'Souza recalled, "I was seventeen years old when I first set eyes on America... Even then I knew I could be the architect of my own destiny."

"We are living in the American era, an era that began at the end of World War II, but this moment is very fragile," D'Souza said, noting that America is facing challenges internationally in the rise of Islamic terrorism and Russian attempts to reconstruct its former empire.

"The remarkable thing is not what's going on over there, but the response here," D'Souza stated, claiming that President Obama is intentionally working to diminish America's role in the world.

"It's a great mistake to understand Obama as a mere amateur... The point about Obama is he is somebody who wants to shrink America's footprint in the world," D'Souza claimed. He added that "he [Obama] is a creature of ideology."

Of his new documentary, D'Souza said "it's a spectacular film... Underlying it is taking on the central argument of progressivism... This argument at its core is a moral indictment of America and the free market system... We make the moral case [in our movie] for America, for free markets, in a fresh way you haven't heard before."

D'Souza concluded his remarks by encouraging his audience to "resolve right here right now that liberty is our choice."
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mountaineer

Re: Dinesh D'Souza: Wait Until President Obama Sees My New Film
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2014, 08:14:55 pm »
Glad to see he isn't intimidated by the power of The Won.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Gazoo

• Inactive Members
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2014, 08:22:25 pm »
Is the film going to be released in theaters? I will go see it front and center.
"The Tea Party has a right to feel cheated.

When does the Republican Party, put in the majority by the Tea Party, plan to honor its commitment to halt the growth of the Federal monolith and bring the budget back into balance"?

Offline Gazoo

• Inactive Members
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2014, 08:25:27 pm »
"The Tea Party has a right to feel cheated.

When does the Republican Party, put in the majority by the Tea Party, plan to honor its commitment to halt the growth of the Federal monolith and bring the budget back into balance"?

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2014, 01:30:12 am »
Right after the commercial Megyn Kelly is going to show an outtake of this new movie
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Offline Howie66

• MOLON LABE & SEMPER FI!
« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2014, 02:19:39 am »
Out in theaters in July

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iWdNSu6J6-c

Looking forward to seeing this film when it opens in July!

I have often wondered what our "reality" would be today, had Todd Beemer and his fellow passengers stayed in their seats on that fateful day.

Something tells me that things would be far different (better).
I come in peace, I didn't bring artillery.  But I am pleading with you with tears in my eyes:  If you bleep with me, I'll kill you all.

Marine General James Mattis, to Iraqi tribal leaders (Note: Mattis did NOT say "BLEEP". He threw the F Bomb)

I didn't enlist in the Corps just to watch my country become a Third World Communist Shit-hole. Don't know anyone who did.