Author Topic: This Is The Scariest Trail In The World. You Will Not Believe What It Leads To  (Read 741 times)

Offline Gazoo

• Inactive Members
"The Tea Party has a right to feel cheated.

When does the Republican Party, put in the majority by the Tea Party, plan to honor its commitment to halt the growth of the Federal monolith and bring the budget back into balance"?

Offline Gazoo

• Inactive Members
« Last Edit: March 07, 2014, 01:10:35 PM by Gazoo »

When does the Republican Party, put in the majority by the Tea Party, plan to honor its commitment to halt the growth of the Federal monolith and bring the budget back into balance"?

Offline rustynail

Only 100 fatal falls a year.

Offline Gazoo

• Inactive Members
Only 100 fatal falls a year.

I was looking for that statistic where did you find it?

Offline Olivia

Whoa!  I became dizzy just looking at the trail.  No way..... **nononono*
Truthfully, the most important thing in life is knowing what the most important things in life are, and prioritizing them accordingly.   Melchor Lim

Offline Gazoo

• Inactive Members
http://www.hotelclub.com/blog/huashan-trail-worlds-most-dangerous-hiking-trail/

from the comments, a guy said he went there himself and made a video. He is nuts he holds a camera as he walks the plank.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4nq0vtU-LVc" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4nq0vtU-LVc</a>

Offline rustynail

Made my hands sweat.

Offline PzLdr

I think I'd like coming back down less than going up. Especially that holes in the rock face to climb part.  :whistle:
Hillary's Self-announced Qualifications: She Stood Up To Putin...She Sits to Pee

Offline aligncare

• Congrats Donald Trump! 45th POTUS!
I bet you even mountaineer blanches at the thought of walking this trail.
Some #NeverTrumpers are like the pockets of Japanese who didn't know the war was over

Offline Millee

Not for all the tea in China.

Online EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Conspiracy engineer. Low rates.
Saw a picture yesterday of a young woman doing a handstand on that trail.  **nononono*
The fastest way to a man's heart? Inch to the right of the breastbone, between the fourth and fifth rib.

Every time I start to feel boring, I remember there is a monthly magazine devoted to elevators.

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline AbaraXas

• Just a nobody
  • Social Media Advisor
  • Just a nobody
I am going to have to agree with Obama on this one.

Never delude yourself into thinking you're "influencing" or making a difference on the internet. It is an ephemeral pleasure.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf