Author Topic:  (Read 347 times)

Offline happyg

« on: March 06, 2014, 09:44:39 PM »

Offline Carling

« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2014, 09:45:55 PM »
Perhaps the most biased moment in any presidential debate in our history.  Crowley should have been disgraced for clearly strategizing with the Obama team on this loaded question.  If I ever see her in person, I won't spit in her face, but I will say what she did during that debate was the most disgusting and partisan moment I've seen in a presidential debate. 

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BmzGuswNDhE" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BmzGuswNDhE</a>
« Last Edit: March 06, 2014, 09:47:48 PM by Carling »
Trump has created a cult and looks more and more like Hitler every day.
-----------------------------------------------

Offline happyg

« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2014, 09:49:14 PM »
Nearly everyone who posts here are better journalists than Candy. The criteria to be a journalist is to be a liberal.

Offline Carling

« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2014, 10:00:34 PM »
Nearly everyone who posts here are better journalists than Candy. The criteria to be a journalist is to be a liberal.

I hate the major media.  I dislike Obama.  The difference is that Obama is what he is, and really doesn't hide it.  His media hides his liberalism, incompetence, and idiocy.  There are news' sources that illustrate what a disaster this guy Barry is, but it doesn't crack the LIV media, so we get stupid hacks like Crowley winning prestigious awards, which add to their credibility in the simple minds of LIVs. 
Trump has created a cult and looks more and more like Hitler every day.
-----------------------------------------------

Offline WAYNE

« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2014, 06:13:52 AM »
That's like rewarding your dog for not crapping in the house.

Offline xfreeper

« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2014, 11:46:58 AM »

CNN host Candy Crowley received the Goldsmith Career Award for Excellence in Journalism award on Thursday

and she promptly ate it

Offline Relic

« Reply #6 on: March 07, 2014, 11:48:45 AM »
Yeah, she played nurse maid to the overwhelmed, under prepared, stoned man child Obama.

I hope karmic justice finds this nasty pig that is Candy Crowley.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf