Author Topic: Jindal: Obama is worst president in history  (Read 552 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Jindal: Obama is worst president in history
« on: March 06, 2014, 10:26:09 pm »
http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/200108-jindal-obama-worse-than-jimmy-carter

March 06, 2014, 12:44 pm
Jindal: Obama is worst president in history

By Cameron Joseph

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v0Y7lDOsZm0

Louisiana Gov. Bobby Jindal (R) told the Conservative Political Action Conference that President Obama is the worst president of his lifetime — even worse than Jimmy Carter.

Jindal, a potential presidential candidate, jokingly apologized to Carter and to the conservative crowd for saying throughout the 2012 campaign that Obama was the worst since Carter.

"To President Carter, I want to issue a sincere apology. It is no longer fair to say he was the worst president of this country in my lifetime. President Obama has proven me wrong," he said.

Jindal, to tepid applause, slammed Obama for standing "against giving parents choices" on education because of the Justice Department's lawsuit against Louisiana's new education laws. He said it was "cynical, immoral and hypocritical" for Obama's Justice Department to try to block the law.

He said Obama "has assaulted our religious liberties" because of the administration's view that insurance companies should have to cover birth control as part of their plans. Obama's view was that religious freedom and the first amendment "start and end in the pews on Sunday," Jindal said.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Oceander

Re: Jindal: Obama is worst president in history
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2014, 10:27:44 pm »
"To President Carter, I want to issue a sincere apology. It is no longer fair to say he was the worst president of this country in my lifetime. President Obama has proven me wrong," he said.

:bigsilly: