Author Topic: CURL: Obama goes from lame to laughable — in just one week  (Read 1112 times)

Offline happyg

CURL: Obama goes from lame to laughable — in just one week
« on: March 07, 2014, 03:08:53 am »

It’s not often that so many incredible — even laughable — stories come along all in the same week, so let’s not waste one moment before we jump right in:

With Russia all but invading Ukraine, President Obama used the crisis as cover while he proposed his new 2015 fiscal year federal budget. And guess what? The plan calls for a $1 trillion tax hike. That’s trillion with a “T.”

Haven’t heard about it yet? Of course not. All the networks and newspapers are downplaying the proposal as they rush headlong into what they seem to hope is World War III. Details are sketcy. “Obama would boost collections by regulating tax preparers, increasing the enforcement budget by 7% and requiring more electronic filing,” USA Today reported.

Hmm. And that brings in $1 trillion? He should’ve done that years ago. But wait. “Obama’s budget contains 175 different revenue proposals,” the paper reports — including, of course, massive tax increases for anyone who isn’t in poverty (already) and huge new taxes on small businesses.

The new budget also calls for hundreds of billions in new spending. Just two months into his second term, Mr. Obama has already rung up $6 trillion in new debt ($16,687,289,180,215.37 to be exact). His latest budget is more than $800 billion short. Congress is almost sure to ignore the plan as laughable — only because it is.

But not as laughable as the president’s dealings with Vladimir Putin. In a bizarre episode, Mr. Obama last week showed up in the White House briefing room to warn the Russian president not to intervene in Ukraine, and less than 30 minutes later he declared “Happy Hour” with a band of fellow Democrats.

Any intervention in the former Soviet satellite , he said, “would represent a profound interference in matters that must be determined by the Ukrainian people. It would be a clear violation of Russia’s commitment to respect the independence and sovereignty and borders of Ukraine, and of international laws.”

Minutes later, Obama hit the Capitol Hilton hotel for the Democratic National Committee’s winter meeting. “Well, it’s Friday. It’s after 5 o’clock. So, this is now officially happy hour with the Democratic Party,” the president said at the huge fundraiser. “I can do that. It is an executive action. I have the authority.”

At one point, an audience member in the raucous crowd yelled: “Tell us about your plans for nuclear war with Russia!”

Then this happened, according to the White House transcript:

THE PRESIDENT: I’m sorry, who’s that back there? (Laughter.) What the heck are you talking about? (Applause.)

AUDIENCE: Obama! Obama! Obama!

THE PRESIDENT: No, no, don’t worry about it. We’re okay. Have a seat. I don’t know anything about that plan. (Laughter.) I don’t know what you’ve been reading. (Laughter.) Let me return to what I was talking about. (Applause.) See, he thought happy hour started earlier. (Laughter and applause.)”

Story Continues

Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/mar/6/obama-goes-lame-laughable-just-one-week/#ixzz2vF6r80GJ
Follow us: @washtimes on Twitter

Offline Gazoo

• Inactive Members
Re: CURL: Obama goes from lame to laughable — in just one week
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2014, 03:15:53 am »
When they start chanting Obaaahma Obaaahma it is sickening.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MgWiC6zzmVk
"The Tea Party has a right to feel cheated.

When does the Republican Party, put in the majority by the Tea Party, plan to honor its commitment to halt the growth of the Federal monolith and bring the budget back into balance"?

Offline happyg

« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2014, 03:30:13 am »
What a sob that man is. I should kick myself for listening to him.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2014, 03:39:18 am »
We have a smarmy childish jackass for a President. wonderful

That chanting was 'cultish' to say the least. It reminded me of another group of people with a similar leader. There're chant was Sieg Heil, Sieg Heil, Sieg Heil...
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Gazoo

• Inactive Members
« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2014, 03:45:45 am »
Did you notice his jive-talking?

Who love dis country just as much we do.

With that fake southern accent, scream preaching appeal Jesse Jackson himself trained the SOB to do.

When does the Republican Party, put in the majority by the Tea Party, plan to honor its commitment to halt the growth of the Federal monolith and bring the budget back into balance"?

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2014, 03:58:52 am »
Did you notice his jive-talking?

Who love dis country just as much we do.

With that fake southern accent, scream preaching appeal Jesse Jackson himself trained the SOB to do.

Yes, and frankly for someone who "claims" to be a Columbia/Harvard graduate it is embarrassing to hear him speak this way.  The color of your skin has nothing to do with ability to speak clear and concise English and set an EXAMPLE by doing so.
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Offline Gazoo

• Inactive Members
« Reply #6 on: March 07, 2014, 04:02:12 am »
Yes, and frankly for someone who "claims" to be a Columbia/Harvard graduate it is embarrassing to hear him speak this way.  The color of your skin has nothing to do with ability to speak clear and concise English and set an EXAMPLE by doing so.

Exactly. This is how he appeals to his base. Last I heard his base of black people and rent a mobs is all he has left.

And a DISCLAIMER: BHO and JJ are despicable whether the color of their skin is orange, black, green or purple.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2014, 04:02:30 am by Gazoo »

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #7 on: March 07, 2014, 04:33:47 am »
The speech was stupid. The whole affair was more like watching the best man address a wedding group than a serious leader of a great country.

In terms of delievery, the thing I most noticed was the posture, leaning all over the podium, using it as if he were speaking to someone over a bar with the fake stuttering, and fake accent, which, if you notice, starts as soon as the guy yells. Then he switches to his southern speak immediately. And as he always does, which groooaaan, is sooo played out. He goes into his witty 'good ol boy' routine, and tries to make jokes and be 'funny', as the author points out. So stupid.

I cannot imagine any other President or any other world leader behaving in this way. Like at a frat-house, its 'happy hour' dudes, hahaha, let's all get wasted. hahaha

This guy has the mind of maybe, an 18 year old, and that is being generous.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Gazoo

• Inactive Members

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #9 on: March 07, 2014, 05:11:01 am »

This guy has the mind of maybe, an 18 year old, and that is being generous.

Drug counselors claim your emotional development pretty well stops at the age you start smoking pot.
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #10 on: March 07, 2014, 07:00:55 am »
You do know that the Russians loooovvve videos like this, that show him behaving as a fool.

They play them over there and change the meaning of everything that is going on to make Obama look childish and foolish.

For example they guy yelling would be translated to, 'When are you coming over to my place again? You promised you would call!' The Russians don't know what he really said. All they hear is everybody laughing. And Obama starts smiling and laughing himself, and looks out and say 'who is it this time? Oh you. I know you. And responds with, 'Hey, I sent you flowers didn't I?' More laughing, and on like that. They really are quite funny.

It is the responsibility of a "representative of America" especially a President to behave with decorum and dignity at all times, just for that reason. Everybody is watching all the time. I do not think anyone would associate the word 'dignity' with Obama.

However, Obama is already well known internationally as a bungling fool. As a man of importance when you bow lower than the asian, you do not honor him, you insult him. He sent DVDs to Britain that will not work on their system, and returned a gift they gave him. His took a selfie in S.A. He kept Netenyahu waiting while he went to have dinner. And a thousand more. And who can blame him. He's a community organizer from south Chicago. He has no governmental or diplomatic experience. He was hustling on the street before he 'sort of' became a senator for a couple years. The whole thing is straight out of  'Idiocracy'.

I mean, the man is an idiot. He is not ever half smart. He's a blooming fool. And the world, especially our enemies, LOVE IT!

Offline aligncare

« Reply #11 on: March 07, 2014, 11:51:07 am »
My parents were right. Anyone can grow up to be president.