Author Topic: Pres. Obama to make a statement at 1:35 p.m. ET on Ukraine  (Read 1113 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
JUST IN: Pres. Obama to make a statement at 1:35 p.m. ET on Ukraine - It will air on the ABC Network and ABCNews.com: http://abcnews.go.com/live
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline katzenjammer

Re: Pres. Obama to make a statement at 1:35 p.m. ET on Ukraine
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2014, 06:08:29 pm »
Probably going to make a big deal about the Visa restrictions.....

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2014, 06:08:44 pm »
JUST IN: Pres. Obama to make a statement at 1:35 p.m. ET on Ukraine - It will air on the ABC Network and ABCNews.com: http://abcnews.go.com/live

I can't wait!!! /sarc
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Gazoo

• Inactive Members
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2014, 06:11:07 pm »
He will say...

'I ordered planes to go over there. I am great. Republicans are bad and attacking me. I created a job.'

IF HE in any way mentions that Issa's gavel should be stripped he is a tee total POS that incites fighting and race baiting as he spies on all of us and sicks the IRS on us.

What he really means NO MATTER WHAT he says

I want to continue campaigning and golfing and my mini vacation so I will give this BS speech and make it look like I am doing something to get myself out of the re-set mess I started.
"The Tea Party has a right to feel cheated.

When does the Republican Party, put in the majority by the Tea Party, plan to honor its commitment to halt the growth of the Federal monolith and bring the budget back into balance"?

Online rustynail

« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2014, 06:13:13 pm »
He banned the up coming annexation election in Crimea.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2014, 06:17:08 pm »
Newsweek ‏@Newsweek 6m

President Obama: I'm calling on Congress to support IMF's loans to Ukraine, and provide assistance to Ukraine
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #6 on: March 06, 2014, 06:17:49 pm »
ABC News ‏@ABC 8m

Pres. Obama calls for allowing international monitors into all of Ukraine
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #7 on: March 06, 2014, 06:19:11 pm »
White House Live ‏@WHLive 8m

President Obama: "We have taken steps to reaffirm our commitment to the security and democracy of our allies in Eastern Europe."

ABC News Politics ‏@ABCPolitics 50s

UPDATE: Pres. Obama announces he has imposed sanctions on individuals over Ukraine crisis

Wall Street Journal ‏@WSJ 1m

Breaking: Obama says Crimea secession referendum violates Ukraine constitution, international law
Support the USO

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #8 on: March 06, 2014, 06:48:34 pm »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #9 on: March 06, 2014, 06:53:41 pm »
http://foxnewsinsider.com/2014/03/06/obama-signs-exec-order-authorizing-sanctions-those-responsible-violating-ukraines

Obama Approves Sanctions on 'Those Responsible for Violating Ukraine's Sovereignty'

BY
FOX NEWS INSIDER
 // MAR 06 2014 // 1:11PM
President Obama announced that he signed an executive order authorizing sanctions on “individuals and entities responsible for violating the sovereignty and territorial integrity of Ukraine or for stealing the assets of the Ukrainian people.”

The State Department has put in place restrictions on the travel of certain individuals and officials. The president said these decisions are part of the efforts to impose a cost on Russia and those responsible for the situation on Crimea.   

President Obama stated, "Any discussion about the future of Ukraine must include the legitimate government of Ukraine. In 2014 we are well beyond the days when borders can be redrawn over the heads of democratic leaders."

Support the USO

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #10 on: March 06, 2014, 07:05:36 pm »
Oh brother.............  what an embarrassment he is.
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Offline flowers

« Reply #11 on: March 06, 2014, 07:14:23 pm »
Oh brother.............  what an embarrassment he is.
:amen:

Offline Gazoo

• Inactive Members
« Reply #12 on: March 06, 2014, 07:22:38 pm »
http://foxnewsinsider.com/2014/03/06/obama-signs-exec-order-authorizing-sanctions-those-responsible-violating-ukraines

Obama Approves Sanctions on 'Those Responsible for Violating Ukraine's Sovereignty'

BY
FOX NEWS INSIDER
President Obama announced that he signed an executive order authorizing sanctions on “individuals and entities responsible for violating the sovereignty and territorial integrity of Ukraine or for stealing the assets of the Ukrainian people.”

The State Department has put in place restrictions on the travel of certain individuals and officials. The president said these decisions are part of the efforts to impose a cost on Russia and those responsible for the situation on Crimea.   

President Obama stated, "Any discussion about the future of Ukraine must include the legitimate government of Ukraine. In 2014 we are well beyond the days when borders can be redrawn over the heads of democratic leaders."

He wrote an Executive Order.   
« Last Edit: March 06, 2014, 07:27:24 pm by Gazoo »

When does the Republican Party, put in the majority by the Tea Party, plan to honor its commitment to halt the growth of the Federal monolith and bring the budget back into balance"?

rangerrebew

« Reply #13 on: March 06, 2014, 08:35:47 pm »
Did he have a backdrop of himself touring Ukraine? :silly:

Offline Gazoo

• Inactive Members
« Reply #14 on: March 06, 2014, 08:41:21 pm »
Did he have a backdrop of himself touring Ukraine? :silly:

Reminds me of this.

CNN Fake Iraq War Newscast Footage - YouTube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=isMtxbPdvzg

Offline Gazoo

• Inactive Members

Offline Gazoo

• Inactive Members
« Reply #16 on: March 06, 2014, 09:00:24 pm »

Holy crap! AN ACTUAL HEADLINE I JUST SAW! What happened to America?

Obama declares latest move by Crimea illegal

Oceander

« Reply #17 on: March 06, 2014, 09:04:29 pm »

BY
FOX NEWS INSIDER

a good half-step - tho' he's johnny-come-lately since this idea has been thoroughly discussed by people more intelligent than he - but the wording belies the apparent toughness.  The people who need to feel the squeeze are Putin's wealthy Russian cronies, the ones who keep him propped up in Russia, however, it's very unlikely that any of them have any direct connection to violating the sovereignity of Ukraine or taking Ukrainian assets, so other than Putin himself, top level officers, and possibly the members of the Russian parliament, the order won't have much effect on those wealthy cronies.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #18 on: March 07, 2014, 12:20:35 am »

BY
FOX NEWS INSIDER

What are the sanctions?  Who are the individuals and entities he's putting these undefined sanctions on?  Who's restricted from what travel??

Am I just dense?? 

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #19 on: March 07, 2014, 12:25:41 am »
What are the sanctions?  Who are the individuals and entities he's putting these undefined sanctions on?  Who's restricted from what travel??

Am I just dense??

Come on, RIV.......that's not necessary.

...cause it's an 'Executive Order'!      :laugh:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #20 on: March 07, 2014, 12:35:24 am »
Come on, RIV.......that's not necessary.

...cause it's an 'Executive Order'!      :laugh:

I don't know whether to laugh or cry .....