Author Topic: Elijah Cummings Gives Oscar-Worthy Performance in IRS Hearing Freakout  (Read 403 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator

Support the USO

Offline Gazoo

• Inactive Members
Lerner just plead the fifth AFTER Issa read just parts of e-mail evidence they have nailing her. As well as it was admitted that Obama's chief council led the entire attack of shutting down the tea party via the IRS...

And the black congressional caucus's head cheerleader for Obama goes off like a maniac screaming lies that his commie dictator Obama is innocent and it is a republican w i t c h hunt..

He looks like somebody. I can't quite peg it.

Black Elmer Fudd or someone else?

"The Tea Party has a right to feel cheated.

When does the Republican Party, put in the majority by the Tea Party, plan to honor its commitment to halt the growth of the Federal monolith and bring the budget back into balance"?

Offline Gazoo

• Inactive Members
I am sure Maddow et al said Issa is a racist for not allowing Cummings to give a speech we have all heard before.

Cummings and the dems/BCC seem like they will stop at nothing defending Obama.

When does the Republican Party, put in the majority by the Tea Party, plan to honor its commitment to halt the growth of the Federal monolith and bring the budget back into balance"?

Online Bigun

• The income tax: Root of all evil!
    • The FairTax Plan
Had to divert attention away from the multiple invoking of the 5th amendment somehow and he did it to perfection!

The story instantly became how Issa mistreated him! And Lerner was forgotten completely!

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die. " Hunter S. Thompson

Offline Gazoo

• Inactive Members
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die. " Hunter S. Thompson

Imagine what ValJar and Elijah Cummings babies would look and act like. Ewww okay no more of that but are they from another planet of brainwashed freaks?

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
Had to divert attention away from the multiple invoking of the 5th amendment somehow and he did it to perfection!

The story instantly became how Issa mistreated him! And Lerner was forgotten completely!

Like a magician, they are masters at distraction.  Don't look at what THIS hand is doing.  Here!  Look at what THAT hand is doing - it's all shiny and sparkly!
Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline Rapunzel

Late last night I watched The Five for the first time in a couple of months ........ Oceander Perino thought Issa was an old meanie.  She is the main reason I no longer watch The Five BTW.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf