Author Topic: IRS Scandal - Republicans Consider Measures To Force Fmr IRS Official To Testify - Trey Gowdy - YouTube  (Read 1399 times)

Offline Gazoo

• Inactive Members
"The Tea Party has a right to feel cheated.

When does the Republican Party, put in the majority by the Tea Party, plan to honor its commitment to halt the growth of the Federal monolith and bring the budget back into balance"?

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Waterboard the beotch!
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Gazoo

• Inactive Members
Gowdy saying we have ways of making her talk is interesting. I am not an attorney is there more than just immunity?

When does the Republican Party, put in the majority by the Tea Party, plan to honor its commitment to halt the growth of the Federal monolith and bring the budget back into balance"?

Offline Gazoo

• Inactive Members
Slide the video to about 2:30 to hear my man, Trey Gowdy!!!  :beer: :patriot:

Offline Gazoo

• Inactive Members
Judiciary Committee Approves Gowdy Bill to Stop Executive Overreach | U.S. Congressman Trey Gowdy
http://gowdy.house.gov/news/documentsingle.aspx?DocumentID=371839

Offline Gazoo

• Inactive Members

Oceander

Gowdy saying we have ways of making her talk is interesting. I am not an attorney is there more than just immunity?

no, at least nothing that can be legally offered

Offline Lipstick on a Hillary

Oh please, at least hold the bitch in contempt.  :thud:

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Oh please, at least hold the bitch in contempt.  :thud:

If anyone in Washington were actually interested in getting to the bottom of this they would have already named a select committee to investigate the matter!

The IRS Commissioner should have already been held in contempt because most of the e-mails relating to this were subpoenaed over a year ago and they STILL don't have them!

"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Howie66

• MOLON LABE & SEMPER FI!
If anyone in Washington were actually interested in getting to the bottom of this they would have already named a select committee to investigate the matter!

The IRS Commissioner should have already been held in contempt because most of the e-mails relating to this were subpoenaed over a year ago and they STILL don't have them!

Eric "The Red" Holder has already been found in Contempt of Congress and not a damn thing has been done about that.

He should be glad that he's not Roger Clements.
I come in peace, I didn't bring artillery.  But I am pleading with you with tears in my eyes:  If you bleep with me, I'll kill you all.

Marine General James Mattis, to Iraqi tribal leaders (Note: Mattis did NOT say "BLEEP". He threw the F Bomb)

I didn't enlist in the Corps just to watch my country become a Third World Communist Shit-hole. Don't know anyone who did.

rangerrebew

Promoting her to Ambassador to Benghazi might get her attention.