Author Topic: The 2nd Amendment Says "Arms"- It Isn't Limited To Guns  (Read 794 times)

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
The 2nd Amendment Says "Arms"- It Isn't Limited To Guns
« on: March 06, 2014, 03:33:41 am »
Just Saying.....

http://cgi.ebay.ca/ebaymotors/TU-95MS-Soviet-Bomber-/121288805711?forcev4exp=true#ht_4974wt_1275

TU-95MS - Soviet Bomber
TU-95MS - Soviet Bomber in eBay Motors , Other Vehicles Trailers , Aircraft , Airplanes - Multi-Engine |eBay

Starting bid:   US $3,000,000.00

TU- 95MS

A Soviet Era strategic bomber (demilitarized with all documents in order and ready for shipment).

Which we would like to offer you for sale.

All the shipping costs to the Harbour of Nikolaiev or Odessa are included in the final sell price.

Offline Atomic Cow

• High Yield Minion
Re: The 2nd Amendment Says "Arms"- It Isn't Limited To Guns
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2014, 03:36:22 am »
There are actually a fair number of old Soviet war birds flying in the US that are privately owned.  So as long as they are demilitarized, it is legal.

I'd love to own a TU-95, but currently don't have a parking space for it.  It is one of my favorite aircraft.
"...And these atomic bombs which science burst upon the world that night were strange, even to the men who used them."  H. G. Wells, The World Set Free, 1914

"The one pervading evil of democracy is the tyranny of the majority, or rather of that party, not always the majority, that succeeds, by force or fraud, in carrying elections." -Lord Acton

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2014, 03:43:29 am »
There are actually a fair number of old Soviet war birds flying in the US that are privately owned.  So as long as they are demilitarized, it is legal.

I'd love to own a TU-95, but currently don't have a parking space for it.  It is one of my favorite aircraft.

yep...they are pretty impressive on a low flyby...the Bears used to always come hunting to photograph US Carriers as they transited in the Pacific.  They would buzz the ship and everyone on the flight deck would flip the commie bastards the bird....

:patriot:

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2014, 04:05:40 am »
....everyone on the flight deck would flip the commie bastards the bird....

:patriot:

Darn, now you have to wait for a Presidential motorcade.